Reviews for Game Night
YoreReader chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
But it's perfect the way it is!

They're still the best of friends and not quite ready to cross the line between them although they're both aware that there's something there. One of the things I love most about them is their friendship so I'm glad that you showed that.

Well done! Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed it a lot.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I love this!

There's a discovery just hovering in the air between Auggie and Annie. I can feel the anticipation and it's making my skin tingle. Underneath it all, their friendship is there - solid and dependable. But the overall ambiance is playful and it's catching.
holograffiti chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Very sweet!
Berrica chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Very cute. Although, I'm not sure it's possible to spell a word like methoxyflurane in scrabble. You only have seven tiles to work with. But, still, very cute.

Also, on a totally unrelated topic, I LOVE your profile picture. I definitely went back and watched that scene at least ten times. What an amazing show. So frustrating.

And now I'm off to read the sequel to this...
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
That was amazing.
Viktorija chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I liked it! :)
Magnis chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I loved it the ending line was my favorite part :)
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
I liked it. It was subtle, yet moving. Good job.
Trish47 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
This was a sweet and funny ending to a cute two-shot. It had me laughing and awwwwing throughout. :)

I don't think Annie's characterization was off for the information that you gave us; I think she would have been shaken after seeing the young man die. My only constructive comment about that was it seemed a bit of a stretch that they'd have a game night the same day it happened. Maybe a night at the bar would have been more appropraite. But, if you had made it a week later or something, I could see that-and her being upset would still be vaild. Still, I liked how you ended this piece.

I loved all the nicknames at the beginning. "Boy Wonder." Haha. I think you have a good grasp on how the characters speak.

See, I knew Auggie would take home the trophy. ;) Scrabble King triumphs again! I'll have to add "Methoxyfluranes" to my Scrabble repertorie. Haha.

The only thing that would have made this ending better is if Jai had been the guy that had been killed (self-proclaimed Jai hater here, that can't explain why she's not crazy about Jai's character). But I'm good with how you put it to too. I even think it fits with Annie's character better because she's really empathetic and that shows in her being upset about the young man's death.

Good job. Thanks for the cute story. Hope to see other things from you in the future. Maybe even a companion piece to this one? It could be titled: Scrabble King Dethroned or Losing Streak. Just throwing that out there. :)

-Trish
UnderworldChick-n-VMKPirate chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great story! are you going to make it a multi-chap or a oneshot?
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great job! I'm trying to place the car wreck though... The only one I can really think of from the show was the one Annie was involved in. Is this another idea you're pulling from? Do we get to read that? :D

Great job!

TS
zoraya h chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
love it!

i know its totally up to you and ill keep reading this fic no matter what,but i think id like to read this all from annie's pov. love auggie to death but i wanna see him through annie's newly opened eyes and be girly about being surprised when finding out more about aug and reading about the (hopefully) romantic things he does for annie..

anyways thats just me! but i know ill love whatever you come up with bc i already love it! keep up the good work!
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Ooh, I like this. Can't wait to read more.
Trish47 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Really liked what you did here. There realtionship was very believable, as were their interactions with one another.

I thought you might have lingered a litle too long on Annie's change of feelings for Auggie, but I understand why you did it. Maybe I'm just so convinced in my head that they need to be together that I don't require any kind of logical explanation of how it happened. *sigh* They are just so cute together. . . :)

Anyway, for your first CA fic, this was great. I'm looking forward to seeing how it ends. . .but I think I have an inkling of what's to come.

The real question is: Who will reign as the Scrabble Champion? Haha. My bet's on the Scrabble King-if he doesn't win with his wits, maybe he'll dazzle her with his good looks and make her forget how to spell. ;)

-Trish
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Squee! I loves it. You've really got the banter and the voices down, and I really look forward to the rest of this fic. You've set up a really great premise and I love the way that you've handled their difficult dance along that line between friendship and more.

Here's hoping you update soon, while I head back to read this four or five more times before bed. :)

-Artie