Reviews for Save Me
Yueki Sakura chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Please continue to chapter 3.
Yueki Sakura chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
please update i am looking forward to it.
MasqueradedMystery chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
I really want to see where this story is going to go, I'm enjoying it - I can see impressive character/relationship development intwined with a good plot ... I've been searching for this level of literacy for a while.

Keep up the good work, hope for an update but there's no rush - never tell a painter to rush their painting .. just no, same concept with writers.
nutterbutter2 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Wow. Aggressive dad. Geez man, calm down. O_O So crazy.
Hollow Insanity chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Omg whats up with Isshin?
BackgroundNoise99 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
That's quite the interesting reaction. You've got me curious about this story now. I'd really like to read the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can! :D
D chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Oh, my God, thank you. Someone who can actually write. I am excited in seeing where you’ll take this.
Toolazyyologin chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Ooh i luff this xD it's been a while since i've read any good shuuheixichigo fanfic, i just hope it doesn't stop there, plz dont make us wait two moths like in the other story xD
Azrael the Undertaker chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Eeeeh~! Poor Shuuhei, everyone's being so mean to him! But alas, good work nonetheless!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Now what is right. What happens next? How does he get in to see Ichigo?
ShirukuKage chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I was so happy to see an update so soon after first discovering this story! I love the mystery that you've created and kept (such as why Ichigo tried to kill himself) and I also love how you created even more mysteries, such as what happened in Shuuhei's past, what is Renji's relationship with Ichigo and why is he so protective of him, why Isshin won't let Shuuhei see Ichigo, and of course how is Shuuheit going to get to talk to Ichigo (let alone help him).

So many mysteries! I can't wait to see how this is going to develop! I also love that you manage to create the tension and emotion yet still manage to keep the characters in-character (ex. Isshin's silliness yet fierce protectiveness and Byakuya's nobility).

I mourn that there was so little interaction between Shuuhei and Ichigo but I did enjoy the way that helped to emphasis Shuuei dedication in trying to see him. I can't wait to find out the answers to the mysteries you've created and to see where you're taking this and how it all resolves!

While I do wish you the best of luck in overcoming your GrimmIchi writer's block (for the sake of all of your faithful GrimmIchi readers) I can't help but to admit that I do enjoy the fact that it hopefully means that you'll be able to keep writing this story.

As a side note-As long as it wasn't the cause or a contributing factor in Ichigo's actions I love the Renji/Byakuya relationship. If it was a cause or factor I hope they'll get to feel at least a little guilty (even just a little) even though I know (hope) that they wouldn't have done anything mean on purpose.

Good luck with all of your ventures (especially you History final)! Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you'll come out with next.
HeCallsMeBeloved chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I LOVE it! Please do continue.
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
What you have so far is extremely suspenseful and full of so many questions, I also love the pairing. I truly hope that you will continue this someday, I'd love to see how you resolve it, and I wish you the best of luck in finishing off your other stories.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
We need an answer. Why did he try to kill himself? Please do continue this, even if it isn't for a while.
sblack13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow. Just wow. That was relly good.