Reviews for Falling
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Oh my gosh! This was amazing! Seriously, this was such a beautiful fic. I love the way you developed Sam's character through this and showed what was going through his mind at these pivotal moments. Wow. Excellent first jump into writing for SPN. I know this is from awhile back...I'm working my way through the archives and now will be working my way through your stories cuz you're amazing! :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I'm such a Sammy girl so I think this is very cool! xo
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wonderful story. And a great ending.

You know, it kills me when people say that Supernatural should have ended with season five. What the hell? It should have ended with Sam in Hell? WTF! I can't imagine anything worse. So glad it didn't end there.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Amazing!
Lidil chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is the last episode I saw.

You've caught their (Sam and Dean) voices very well.

Fine, fine story.

Don't stop.
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
You moved me to tears.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Woohoo! I can finally start reading your Supernatural fanfics! I'm so excited! *big sigh* This was amazing by the way! I loved it all, especially the ending! It was beautiful! I have to admit I was sobbing my eyes out watching the last ten mintutes of the finale when they showed all the flashbacks, and then reading all the flashbacks here...goodness. Awesome job, as always! Off to watch the first episode of season 6!
Writing For The Wall chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
So good...I love the way falling ties the entire story together. When you're a famous writer I am totally gonna brag that I knew you when you first started writing. :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
well, I'm not really surprised about how much I love this. :D Really? This is your first SN fic? It doesn't seem like it. :D You got them all down to the pack and I adored it. :D Two thumbs up!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh Bunny, this is beautifully executed. I love the allitoration of falling over and over in different moments of Sam's life. You are talented and this is wonderful writing.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love how you took us threw a tour of meaningful moments in Sam's life. I especially liked your last line-Sam seems to be a glutton for punishment and getting right back up is totally his style.

I look forward to reading more spn from you!
xenascully chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
awe i cant believe u didnt get a very big response with this... its nice!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Wow! Instant favourite fanfiction! That was incredible! Thankyou! Poor Sammy... very well written :)
IamyourCOUSIN chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Nice fan fic! I was a little confused about...all of it, quite frankly, but you know why ;). Well-written, though, and you pervaded the theme of falling through it nicely. Good job!

p.s. When will there be a Friends fanfic?
SouliesforEver chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OMG a great depiction of Supernatural! The characters were so well-written and true to the show - and the way you captured Sam's personality and memories? AMAZING. You also perfectly nailed Dean and Sam's relationship. I'm hoping for more supernatural in the future?