Reviews for Be My Bruise
AsianIdiot16 chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Oh wait. Technically this story isnt completed... whoops i thought it was...but still! U havent updated in a while! Please come back!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
That was the end?! Nooooo! I need more! Like if they have an established relationship and walk hand in hand in school! I want eli to break up with claire for fitz!
I loved this so much! It was cute yet sad. And i love elitz stories! And i liked how this wasnt as dark and cynical as most elitz fanfics. And i liked how eli actually liked fitz back and how fitz didnt still act like ajackass after or get angry and he was actually kind to eli after.
rockybluewigs chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
This story hasn't updated in two years - what the hell, woman?
I remember reading this fic god years ago and actually liking it - I probably can find my old comment from my old account or something... But god, it's been two years, exactly. I gave up and down on this fic because I knew when I was an avid follower of your account on tumblr that - shit, this girl may never write again due to the constant threats and the busy college schedule. Haha, but seriously, two years? Ugh.
I know the whole Elitz fad died and everything - it's been replaced with Dreli (so I heard.) but if you were ever to continue, then I would be a very happy fan like I was two years ago when I read this chapter and jumped up and down in glee because you finally updated and never updated again. So I want you to continue - or not. Lol.
Dakira chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Awful? It wasnt awful at all! I really like the part, how they end up by the car, so cute.. ;3
I actually can picture it in my head..
Dakira chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Omg i love this so much! ;D
I just cant stop with reading this, i love Fitz and Eli. ;3
sophiainterrupted chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
omg please update! I'm dying to know why happens next!
Dark.x.Raven.x chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
plzzz add more!
Eli's Girl chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Jesus, you MUST update! I noticed that you haven't updated in a while, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I beg of you! You're writing is ah-frickin-mazing and I've been searching for a decent Elitz story. I need a finish!
blackeyeshadow24 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Keep up the great writing. Im actually loving their relationship but im also scared for anybody to find out about their secret relationship cuz well, itll all be so weird for their friends to take in. But please bring on the drama and good luck with your auditions! Hope you get into the right college!
Girlprincess1 chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIILL. UPDATE THIS. O:

T-T. Please? (:

This is seriously awesome. I loved at the 'his boy' at the very last sentence. ]Made me Aww.

I LOVE FITZ/ELI. They need more fics. So, right now, this is my only hope. SO DEAR GOD, Don't abandon this! O_o

Pleaseandthankyou. D

xoxo
ClaireMoonlight chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Ok, so I'm not an elitz fan. At all. I'm diehard eclare, and yet, I thought this story was really really awesome. Write more, okay?(:
floorplanhobo chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
Hollis! I had never reviewed this, why, I have no idea. Ugh, all your words are so brilliant and my heart aches for both of them. Eli is so torn and broken, and so is Fitz, and I have tears in my eyes. Pure perfection. ?
HaileysComet18 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love the title of this story! As well as the story! (: Good work!
liz4eva89 chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
I loved this chapter, by far my favorite. You’re such an amazing writer and every part of this chapter was flawless. I loved the entire scene with Bianca from her bringing him breakfast to their conversation in the kitchen. And Eli’s thought process, OMG amazing. Just…there are no words. And the description in the beginning of the light creeping in….well no, ALL the descriptions are stupendous. You’re an amazing writer, I enjoy every chapter.
EvilValenStrife chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
OMG! It's about time! Lol! Just kidding! I totally understand what you're going through! I went through it two years ago!

I loved the update! It was well worth the wait! I cannot wait to see what you do with the next chapter!