Reviews for Finding Out
Candice chapter 71 . 8/27/2013
Thank u for heart rending storty. Is there a follow up where Matthew finds out that Arthur was also raped by Francis
kawtharthegreat chapter 71 . 5/11/2013
please update soon this is the best!
codegirl96 chapter 35 . 10/5/2012
Okay, where are these guy's parents?! They can't all be dead. And if they are wouldn't social services have taken them all to the home by now?! I mean these guys are only like 16!

Actually it's not a big deal and I don't really care, it's just weird we haven't heard from or seen any of their parents.

Love the story! Probably one of the best ones I've read in a while. Keep up the fantastic work!

Also Francis, you are a fucking asshole.
You have no honor nor integrity and deserve to die alone and in a ditch with a homeless guy raping your corpse. Or have your balls bitten off by one of Lutwig's dogs and have your eyes gouged out by hos cats. Actually both of those happening would be a more fitting
punishment.
In The Mix chapter 71 . 11/20/2011
This is so sad though I feel you get to caught up in the sub-plots and get off track. I mean most of the chapters are about Arthur, Francis, Ludwig and now Gilbert when this was originally an Alfred based fic. Just saying, I enjoy this but you should probably tweek the summary a bit.

Please UPdate soon!
love-for-bakas chapter 71 . 7/2/2011
Love it and france is still a dick head...update soon!
love-for-bakas chapter 48 . 7/2/2011
Prussia...u are not awesome anymore but I do love the pair...XD
love-for-bakas chapter 43 . 7/1/2011
God prussia...u are so damn awesome...
love-for-bakas chapter 42 . 7/1/2011
*gives high five to germany* good job kill that franch bastaer
love-for-bakas chapter 25 . 7/1/2011
France u dick head...germany and italy love u guys...such a cute pair...XDDDD
love-for-bakas chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
frances ur still a dick head on my part...dick head dick head...oh and I forgot to say it last time because I was so pissed I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR
love-for-bakas chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Francis u fucking dick head...u don't fuck up the person u love dumb ass...dick head dumb ass...DX...
Whyntir chapter 68 . 12/17/2010
Aww, no more. I really like this story. I can't wait for more~!
Whyntir chapter 50 . 12/17/2010
Okay, I was seriously going to move on and comment at the very end, but I need to comment on this chappie! I love how you used a pancake to describe this giant mess of things. The little detailes, like the browning of the dough, the amount of steam and the smell of it cooking are all one needs to know when to flip. Just like the small details in this story: The cell phone, Arthur's attitude towards Francis and vice versa and everything that has transpired falls into place like a puzzle. And when Alfred cannot find the details to Ivan's past, or his own problems, I just love how Ivan says "You do not know how to make a pancake". It is a very creative way to describe this. Kudos to you~!
Whyntir chapter 20 . 12/10/2010
Wow, this is sweet. Though I do find that you add "Da" and "Vee" in some of the most annoying places. Sure they talk like that, but in thoughts it seems weird. Still, you've done it this long, so no need to change it. I'll just skip over it.
CarrotStructure chapter 68 . 12/3/2010