Reviews for After The End
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 8 . 6/11/2009
aw! *wipes away tear* i love it!
Kenobifan chapter 11 . 5/23/2006
A really nice job.

You certainly pulled on my heart-stirngs..

oh and i see there more to read..
GypsyMagic chapter 11 . 11/14/2005
Brava. That was amazing. That's really all I have to say.
ganainm chapter 11 . 10/10/2005
I really enjoyed this story.
doodilydoo chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
that was wonderful! Fantastic writing, and character development. I really enjoyed it.
Livilin chapter 11 . 6/5/2005
wow, chapter 11 already! i didn't want it to end! wah! i don't like Ben, i want Obi-Wan!
Livilin chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
god, you really know how to write a good romance fic! or at least my romance fic cravings :D
Livilin chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
oh, i love this chapter, it's just, overall... so sweet, though not fluffy, just perfect for a romance fic!
Livilin chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
yay! Obi's finally getting to really like Padmé!

you should have more reviewers! this is very good! it should be a crime you don't have tons of reviews!
Livilin chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
poor Sabé... when all of this goes farther she'll find out that Obi loves Padmé... or will love... whatever
Livilin chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
i never liked that part of the movie when all the jedi are killed, i saw it twice, and both of those times i wanted to break out crying, but fortunately my head reminded me it was just a movie, and i would look so pathetic crying there...

great chapter! keep writing! well, the sequel, you know!
Livilin chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
hmm... interesting! i've been craving a good Obi-Wan romance, and seems I have found a solution for such a craving! REWARD TIME! *gives author a cherry pie* *skips off to read more*
doesn't live here anymore chapter 11 . 5/20/2005
Other than the incredibly sad ending, this was just wonderful!
Chase chapter 11 . 12/13/2003
This was amazing. I nearly cried. Fantastic in every sense of the word.
Valiowk chapter 11 . 4/2/2003
This is a truly beautiful story that brought tears to my eyes. I love the way Obi-Wan and Amidala both remember their history and do not abandon it, while at the same time continuing to love each other.

The significance of being a Jedi Knight was excellently brought up at the end. Indeed, we see the greatness of the Jedi.

May the Force be with You.