Reviews for A Broken Heart Can Be Mended
Susan Drakian chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Hey! I stumbled onto another of your stories by accident. I think I should stop stumbling on them and just go to your profile and see your stories. This was just as awesome of a read as the sephiroth one.

I can now never look at cloud the same way again. I always picture him as an oddly shaped chocobo. Your stories were the frist ones I read that had him being called a chocobo, I've read others sense them that have it too, I don't know why I never made that connection before.

Yuffie was my favorite part of this chapter. Harsh but I was like "Go yuffie go!" lol
emeraldd30 chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Awwwww so sweet. Reno is the fun type of guy to pull tifa out of emo could hell. You kept everyone in character. Gawd Vincent has such a shity past he needs some chipper yuffie loving. So im wondering is reno being a smoker cannon?
Moonlight-Wanderer88 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
HOW adorable was this!

Great job!
TifaxLockhart7 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
I read this when you first posted it (but was too damn lazy to get an account)

ANYWAYS, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS!

It just screams ReTi 33. It is totally in character for Reno XD

Love love love
Anjiru Hyure chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Oh this was a great story to get me into ReTi. Yes, I now ship Reno/Tifa :D
PhantomPanther chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Naww, this was cuuuute. Great insight into Cloud's emo-ness and Vincent's tragic past, too. I loved the way Yuffie totally owned Cloud's ass with her "truth bombs", too!

-phantom
loveaustralia chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
It is definitely time for Tifa to move on and what lonely woman could resist Reno's charms?

Tracyboo
sakR9 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
This chapter was too cliche and fluffy for me to handle and maybe Cloud was a little too OOC...?

Good writing and dialogue nonetheless
sakR9 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is great!

Reno is near perfect, the only thing lacking is that he isn't real :P

Tifa was good as well, serious but playful and not too depressive/depressed/depressing :D

Looking forward to reading more!
LovelessxHarlequin chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Awe! Great fic! I loved it.
Shreddie J chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Lovely! Im glad you continued my favorite story. :) And I dont think this chapter ruined one-shot idea, quite the opossite. ;)

At first I thought poor Cloud, everybody seemed to be to harsh on him. But then again, it was for his own good. He acted like a jerk and he needed to apologize to Tifa. Im glad Vincent talked some sense into him. :) And I totally loved Reno with a lollipop! _
Uncertainty chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Aw, sappy and sweet. And I usually prefer dark!Reno, but for whatever reason, I liked this a lot, too. It helps that I've never been a fan of the Cloud/Tifa pairing, but it's also well-written, and the characters kept me entertained. The first chapter was my favourite, probably because the second chapter had so much going on in it. I'm a little slow, I suppose, and I like a laid-back pace. But the second chapter certainly didn't ruin the one-shot, and it was nice seeing Vincent's take on the relationship, and on Cloud.

Thanks for sharing!
azngurl113219 chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
that was a long chapter i liked it

reno so in love lol
oneofthosegirls chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
I'm glad you decide to write another chapter for this, I was really wondering how things turned out between Tifa and Reno. I love it :)
Lethe Erisdottir chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Nice! You write dialogue well, and the story just flowed.

And, dumped via text message...Cloud, you dog.