Reviews for A Summer To Remember
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
please update soon! I really want to know what happens!
YellowPrincess chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
Great chapter!

I hope Conner saves Kira before Goldar can hurt her :(

Update soon!
andyg2525 chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
this is great keep it coming til next time

wonder how kira is doing,will she use her screem ?
brankel1 chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
Fantastic they get Kira back safely.
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 14 . 1/7/2012
Great story so far! Can't wait 4 more!
hewhoreaps chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Well wonder what the plan is for poor Kira. It seems Conner needs to step his training to be able to really go toe to toe with Goldar.

Mind it seems the rest of the rangers were surprised to see Goldar and they still need to figure out who is behind the return of the tengas and Goldar though they have a fairly good idea.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
Goldar's back! Goldar's back! Yay! Wow. Great work. I love it. Great little moment between Kat and Kim. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
PhoenixPower96 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Please! Please post more. I haven't watched Power Rangers in so long and reading your story just makes me want to sit down and watch it. I love how you're infuseing the old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and the Dino Thunder ones too. Perfect story, love it.
brankel1 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Love & tell your sister.
YellowPrincess chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
I loved it!

can't wait for the next chapter :)
hewhoreaps chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Rito you best tell your sis and Zedd what you heard, that way in theory they can plan a counter to robots plan.

Well looks like Kira and Conner are going to get a good test facing Goldar.

Liked how Rocky and Trini were arguing over something relatively mundane for rangers, the use of ones kitchen.
andyg2525 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
this is great keep it coming til next time
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Rito, take your chances, tell Zedd and Rita. Love the training aspects and I LOVE the thought of Rocky being yelled at by Trini. Too funny. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Love it.
BlazingTygor chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Love the story. Please write more of it.