Reviews for Whatever Could Go Wrong
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I loved this! Man, this is so funny; I was completely breathless at one part from laughing! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
avatarlemon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is pretty funny, I though about not clicking on it then something changed my mind and im glad I did!
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
LOL, this is funny! I love it!
SakurakoUchiha chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Haha!More!
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was hilarious! XD POOR DIRECTOR!
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I nearly died when Neji said it was fated
Jo chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love it! It's hilarious. I wish you would write more :)
TheRoyalHippogriff chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh My Jashin I loved it! So funny! Got to show my nedrykk BFs!
Its-Amihan chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Probably the best Hunger Games and Naruto crossover fic on this site. XD Would you mind if I made a crackfic based on this?
blackraven88 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Very funny!
synonymsforempathy chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Epic LAWL, man. EPIC LAWL. I just love how Tenten was supposed to play Katniss, but then she ended up being Effie because everyone was so cracky.

Poor Minato, getting bitch-slapped by Tsunada XD
xXSangriaFuentesXx chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
List of suggestions for this story:

Do not change a thing because this story is awesome and hilarious. Keep writing.

I loved how Tobi was thrilled to be the female tribute. Will the unconscience cast members get different roles. Tenten makes an awesome Katniss. I liked how the director thought Naruto was drunk.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh. My. Gawd... This rules... It just does... I can't wait to see the movie and I love Naruto so you're officially awesome! I'm writing a Naruto/ hunger games story but it's mire serious... I love this, I really do...

And I have an account here a was just too lazy to log in... So yay... Is kitsuneandnaruto... But I was too lazy to log in... So sorry...

Kit
yo mama chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
LMFAO AT ITACHIS 'PEED MY LUCK'! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!naruto and the hunger games are my two fave books/mangas and this is so funny you have to continue!
Keira chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
So funny. :D I loved Itachi. I admit that I thought it would be stupid. Which it was, but at the same time it was so epic, you totally pulled it off. Great work! :)