Reviews for Phantomhive Wizards

D
angelgobad05 chapter 5 . 5/10
Plz continue
geetac chapter 5 . 5/3
I liked reading the chapters very much. I wished you could finish it but if not at least I got to read this wonderful story. So thank you very much.
angelrosiel15 chapter 5 . 3/19
please update I really want to read the rest of this story. please don't abandon this story.
iReadWriteType chapter 5 . 3/18
Waaaah! More please! I wanna know what happened in the war and who will be paired with Emrys! Can you please update more!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 5 . 2/29
jajaja es magnifico!
por el amor a los phantomhive, sigue la historia!
wildtrance chapter 5 . 1/19
Is this story up for adoption?
If not, could you revise it? It's not up to your usual standard.
tiara123458 chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
This story is really good so far! A bit all over the place making it sort of confusing, and a bit fast paced, but its really good! This story somehow makes it work. Update soon please! :)
Firestar Prime chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
wow deep
Tristi Lynne chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
Please continue soon.
StarlightGilgalad chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Awesome! This is so worth continuing! I would dearly much appreciate an update.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Please update! :D
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
you have to continue this fic it's freaking awesome! I cant wait to read what happens next im usually not in to hp fics and only started this one cuz it was a xover with kuroshitsuji but this 2nd best kuro/hp fic the 1st being the one written by paxloria but both fics are great with the way the authors being the reader in the story and have just the right amt of action, suspense, and intrigue to grip the readers attn. and keep the reader involved in the story is spectacular! I totally look forward to seeing where you go with this wonderful story!
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
yep totally like father like son both marauders to the core XD
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
like father like son harry/emrys was born to be a marauder