Reviews for Games People Play
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 8/24
poor Clark. :P It's like Lois is unintentally blackmailing him, the way he's doing anything for her at the end. ...I'd like to see it when Lois tells him that she's known for quite awhile now. It should be interesting.
One thing that kind'a bothered me a bit about this fic, though, was that it seemed like Lois and Clark kept jumping to conclusions. Sure, they ended up being the right conclusions, but some real paperwork would be nice. The abbreviation could've been something else, and the satellites and the test could've been something relatively harmless (...for the moment...). And Lois also believed Clark about Lex with a lot of 'I think he might've''s. Other than that, it's great, as always. I'd been reading some of your fics lately. A lot of nice stuff, but also a lot of reading when I really should be doing other things. :P Oh, also, I kind'a like the divided parts in this one. I don't think I'd seen that in other ones. Though, the one piece-ness of the others is kind'a neat, too. But I have to wonder, why don't you upload your fics in chapters?
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/27
Nice! Wow, this story was very professional and Superman-typical. But I really wanted to read their confrontation/discussion afterwards. Otherwise, of course, I'm happy, it was a great story!
JesseGlennFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really like your writing! Nice job!
Jayim Duinara chapter 1 . 3/4/2011

I enjoyed this very much! I think it's a very plausible explanation for Luthor's bunker. I love the dynamic between Lois and Clark. You have the characters down very well, as well as developing them on your own. Please write the conversation between them when they finally get around to discussing the fact that he's Superman. I'm dying to read it!

Excellent writing,

The PreacherMan
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
lol! I enjoyed that a LOT. Hope its not the end and that you will write some more sequels to this story line.
BKCO chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I'm new to this fandom so I don't know any authors personally. All I can do is give an honest review. I liked the story but there were some things I really didn't understand. Why did Clark act so strangely while going through the bunker? Why would he soundlessly float above the floor pretending to walk when he must know Lois can't do that and she is going to make noise as she moves? Why not walk normally like her since noise is obviously going to be made? And how does she see him doing it? Isn't she walking right beside him? How does she see under his feet to know he isn't touching the floor? This is after hours so I would assume the lighting is toned down accordingly. I'm not even going to ask why he is looking here, there and every where like an owl while he's floating along. It makes no sense to me. My apologies to all the friends of the author because I'm probably saying something that might not be considered blind praise. I'm new. I'm asking questions.
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I admit, I'd love to see the followup! This was exquisite.
MaxVII chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I've read all of the stories in this series and I like the writing. It's enjoyable and the ideas are fine.

My criticisms are MY OPINION ONLY and IMO Lois is just too darn smart and Clark is just too darn ignorant. If he was really this transparent he would have no secret identity at all for giving himself away constantly. If Lois was this intelligent she would have seen through Luthor in no time no matter what charm and misdirection he threw at her.
IolantheAlias chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I saw this at the Lois & Clark fanfic boards, and I'm glad it's here too! More people need to see and recognize the storytelling genius of Nan Smith. So, in case anyone bothers reading the reviews, just let me say:

In this one, I'm glad Lois has already figured it out. She already figured out the kryptonite, too - no wonder Clark is flabbergasted and then amazed and awed by her deductive abilities. He and she are the perfect pair.
Arthur Hansen chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Loved the new sequel. Hope to see more stories in the future! :)