Reviews for Games People Play
JesseGlennFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I really like your writing! Nice job!
Jayim Duinara chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Hello,

I enjoyed this very much! I think it's a very plausible explanation for Luthor's bunker. I love the dynamic between Lois and Clark. You have the characters down very well, as well as developing them on your own. Please write the conversation between them when they finally get around to discussing the fact that he's Superman. I'm dying to read it!

Excellent writing,

The PreacherMan
VILYA74 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
lol! I enjoyed that a LOT. Hope its not the end and that you will write some more sequels to this story line.
BevCO chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I'm new to this fandom so I don't know any authors personally. All I can do is give an honest review. I liked the story but there were some things I really didn't understand. Why did Clark act so strangely while going through the bunker? Why would he soundlessly float above the floor pretending to walk when he must know Lois can't do that and she is going to make noise as she moves? Why not walk normally like her since noise is obviously going to be made? And how does she see him doing it? Isn't she walking right beside him? How does she see under his feet to know he isn't touching the floor? This is after hours so I would assume the lighting is toned down accordingly. I'm not even going to ask why he is looking here, there and every where like an owl while he's floating along. It makes no sense to me. My apologies to all the friends of the author because I'm probably saying something that might not be considered blind praise. I'm new. I'm asking questions.
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I admit, I'd love to see the followup! This was exquisite.
MaxVII chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I've read all of the stories in this series and I like the writing. It's enjoyable and the ideas are fine.

My criticisms are MY OPINION ONLY and IMO Lois is just too darn smart and Clark is just too darn ignorant. If he was really this transparent he would have no secret identity at all for giving himself away constantly. If Lois was this intelligent she would have seen through Luthor in no time no matter what charm and misdirection he threw at her.
IolantheAlias chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I saw this at the Lois & Clark fanfic boards, and I'm glad it's here too! More people need to see and recognize the storytelling genius of Nan Smith. So, in case anyone bothers reading the reviews, just let me say:

GO READ NAN SMITH'S STORIES!

In this one, I'm glad Lois has already figured it out. She already figured out the kryptonite, too - no wonder Clark is flabbergasted and then amazed and awed by her deductive abilities. He and she are the perfect pair.
Arthur Hansen chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Loved the new sequel. Hope to see more stories in the future! :)