Reviews for Chimera
acebelle.13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really enjoyed it. I like how you contrast physical intimacy and emotional intimacy.

Well written,

Kate

Xx
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I really loved the corresponding gaping holes idea. Good writing, too :)
hemochromatosis chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was exquisitely written, excellent work.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Dear god. This was beautiful. I hope you write more, though. I cannot wait for 13 to return. Great job!
Twelve and Thirteen chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Beautifully haunting. I feel for both Chase and Thirteen as I believe that deep down she is hurting just as much as he is. I hope you continue writing for this pairing as you capture them incredibly well.

Kudos, Fantastic Job.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I agree, the way things ended in the premier did make me feel like things between Thirteen and Chase seem unfinished. Then again, House did call her Thirteen because even he could never get a good read on her.

I'd say the way you portray Chase's reaction to what happened in this chapter shows he's still hung up on Cameron, as such it seems to support your general view of Chase and Cameron's relationship.

Good little story.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Love it !
Oliviet chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I so knew you were going to write this. Right after those stupid words slipped out of Chases' mouth, the first thing I thought, other than you stupid idiot, was that enigma is going to have something to say about this. I do so hope that Cameron will make an appearance later on...
intothefire17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
wow! i've been craving for a 13/chase fic post 7.01. :) interestingly enough, i can imagine what you've written as a part of the show if they do push through with the sex. i'm a chirteen fan (hee!) but even then.. it feels a bit deja vu-ish with chase/cameron sex from s2. i don't want the same thing to happen (in the show) because we all know how THAT ended. :))

hope you write some more! (chase/13 please! :P )
Minx chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's painful to see how less of a backbone Chase has when it comes to sex. I hope that won't be how he's going to be regarded from now on. I truly thought the sex with 13 in a rush was a bit off, but then it fits to the Lockdown ep, and the spoilers I've read on S7. So, why not making him a guy who can't keep his pants on. Perfectly logical.

I never liked Thirteen but I think you're doing her injustice here. She was nice when she hugged Chase. Showed him that he mattered. She seemed to know what to make of his bittersweet remark about just having sex with no strings attached, I doubt she would take advantage of it. Even though I find her annoyingly mysterious and a rediculous character all the way, I kinda liked what she did with the hug. Way more lovely and honest than anything that Cameron has ever done for Chase.

Overall, it's great writing. Thirteen drunk and stoned is very believable.
BooBooKitty12 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Ugh! That last line was like a dagger to my heart. Poor Chase!

What a perfect epilogue for last nights episode. I can remember when the idea of Chase and Thirteen hooking up would have really upset me, but I must admit they do have a certain chemistry with each other. Especially when you are writing them. ;)

Great story!
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
its actually a little embarrassing how quickly, i, a long-time chase/cam fan, jumped on board the thirteen/chase hookup train - but then again, they are to ridiculously good looking people.

anyways, i'm really glad to see i'm not the only chase/cam fan who felt the tiniest bit swayed by the few lines they exchanged this episode. And as always i'm glad to see such great writing. Looking forward to whatever you write next, regardless of the pairing.
tigerlily536 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was so good even though so depressing, poor chase :( I love 13/Chase, I think it would be awesome to have them get together in some way in the show, which I'm guessing they're setting something up with what happened tonight :)
bearylyn chapter 1 . 9/20/2010