Reviews for Turnabout
cmllbtrz chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
how i wished this has a part 2 where they finally did
Catamount13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
Lord I read this story all the time! It’s has a right balance of angst, humor and fluffiness to keep the reader interested. Like I love it as a stand-alone but not gonna lie I do picture what a sequel would look like. Hope to see some new work from you soon!
Pat Spencer chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
It's just soo good and sweet and playful
Beta Babe chapter 1 . 6/21/2020
How dare you end this story there
We need more
When she recovers
Miranda taking care of her
And then when they do all the things mentioned in the email
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Liked it!
eelojnil chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
Holy bouncy boiler plates, Batman!

Wow!
Jaely chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Now that is a bit of a fun read! Thanks for sharing!
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Lol.
karla05 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
A follow up would be nice!
LovelyAgnes chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Heh, heh, heh!
Wolves-Foxes chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
HOLY SHIT. THAT ENDING.

Being completely and perhaps too honest, this is going to my favorite stories list because it contains sparks of genius, and not actually for the Mirandy. I came here looking for an Emily & Andy story and found this piece of drama turned into brilliant and spicy comedy.

Although I wonder if diet pills *can* get you in such a crazed state. So far, I only know they can dehydrate you easily and send you to the hospital, but Emily's madness? Kinda doubt it.

Anyway, this is meant to be just an opinion. Do not let any of my words get to you in a way other than constructive or somewhat positive.
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Lol
SS-Swanqueen chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Ugh *fans self * this fic, WOW! Is there any chance that we might be able to have a not so little follow up story please. Maybe one with an M rating? For certain reasons I am sure after this Fic Miranda will love ;).
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »