Reviews for Turnabout
karla05 chapter 1 . 5/28
A follow up would be nice!
LovelyAgnes chapter 1 . 3/20
Heh, heh, heh!
Arnaii chapter 1 . 3/3
HOLY SHIT. THAT ENDING.

Being completely and perhaps too honest, this is going to my favorite stories list because it contains sparks of genius, and not actually for the Mirandy. I came here looking for an Emily & Andy story and found this piece of drama turned into brilliant and spicy comedy.

Although I wonder if diet pills *can* get you in such a crazed state. So far, I only know they can dehydrate you easily and send you to the hospital, but Emily's madness? Kinda doubt it.

Anyway, this is meant to be just an opinion. Do not let any of my words get to you in a way other than constructive or somewhat positive.
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Lol
SS-Swanqueen chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Ugh *fans self * this fic, WOW! Is there any chance that we might be able to have a not so little follow up story please. Maybe one with an M rating? For certain reasons I am sure after this Fic Miranda will love ;).
secretstranger69 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Seriously needs a sequel!
Shizukinek chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
JAJAJAJAJA mi cara en todo el fic fue esta " :O " jajajajajaja y también no pare de reír me gusto mucho tu fic, lastima que es tan corto me hubiera gusta saber mucho mas de lo que paso depuse jajajajaja
assiralcclaire chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Still really need a sequel!
jehc chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Fun story
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
If you made a sequel with the idea Miranda proposed, with Emily's email, that would be another amazing read. Serena never really got much attention in the movie but I can see she is another big role. She tries to keep Emily in check
AJ chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Fun! Great story! Very different from what else I've read here!
SandandSea1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was awesome! I was totally laughing my a** off at Andy's one track mind! Loved it! Thanks for the read.
Andie chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This soooooo needs a sequel! I want to know what the fantasy is and see it played out in full detail! Please?
Sammy McCallister chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This so should have a sequel and actually have the fantasy out.