Reviews for Turnabout
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 5/27
Liked it!
eelojnil chapter 1 . 4/2
Holy bouncy boiler plates, Batman!

Wow!
Jaely chapter 1 . 1/18
Now that is a bit of a fun read! Thanks for sharing!
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 1/4
Lol.
karla05 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
A follow up would be nice!
LovelyAgnes chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Heh, heh, heh!
Wolves-Foxes chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
HOLY SHIT. THAT ENDING.

Being completely and perhaps too honest, this is going to my favorite stories list because it contains sparks of genius, and not actually for the Mirandy. I came here looking for an Emily & Andy story and found this piece of drama turned into brilliant and spicy comedy.

Although I wonder if diet pills *can* get you in such a crazed state. So far, I only know they can dehydrate you easily and send you to the hospital, but Emily's madness? Kinda doubt it.

Anyway, this is meant to be just an opinion. Do not let any of my words get to you in a way other than constructive or somewhat positive.
LKlovesAK chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Lol
SS-Swanqueen chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Ugh *fans self * this fic, WOW! Is there any chance that we might be able to have a not so little follow up story please. Maybe one with an M rating? For certain reasons I am sure after this Fic Miranda will love ;).
secretstranger69 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Seriously needs a sequel!
Shizukinek chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
JAJAJAJAJA mi cara en todo el fic fue esta " :O " jajajajajaja y también no pare de reír me gusto mucho tu fic, lastima que es tan corto me hubiera gusta saber mucho mas de lo que paso depuse jajajajaja
assiralcclaire chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Still really need a sequel!
jehc chapter 1 . 3/25/2014