Reviews for Confession
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 4 . 1/23
This is truly very interesting to read; please make a sequel
FMA Al Lover chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
That was so sweet! I love the suspense! Please continue! X3
FMA Al Lover chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
That was so sweet! I love the suspense! Please continue! X3
36sakuya76 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
That was soooo cute! I can't wait to see what Milly has in store for Lelouch and Suzaku.
mochiusagi chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Awww that was cute! So what is Milly planning? I really wanna know!
oO0 neko518 0Oo chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
I love Milly! 10.1 points for Milly! I really like the way that you portrait this girl! It's really wonderful! You know, we're on our Second periodical exams this week and i don't know why I'm very lazed in reviewing so I decided to surf the net. And I found this in my mail, and your message too. No problem, I really like giving good critics to the right stories. :)

Well, for the story, I really loved how it went well. Shirley's acceptance was perfect and Suzaku's idiocy i just right. And I think, if you accented more of Lelouch's attitude, it would be perfect.

Well here are cakes and tea for you and your good work! I'm having a small celebration for you on tumblr later... :)

. check it out later :)

Lot's of Love,

God Bless

.!Good Job!.
Canvas nut chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
I like your story. It has a real sweet ending. Poor Shirley *sobs for a minute*. The rating was a bit off, but overall: Lovable and Romantic. Keep it up!
Skiperella chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
AHHH THE ENDING IS SOOOO CUTE!

I BEG for a SEQUEL!

But im a bit disapointed since this story is rated M (which ususally means there was going to be sex since this is romance) but this is practically PG-13.

If you make the segual rated M ...please lemonnns! D:

Overall, best story ever

Keep Writing!

miki
Skiperella chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Awe, you didnt do ANYTHING wrong with this chapter! It was asbsoulelty amazing.

I think this story has made Shirley tottally bad ass in my opinion now ;DD

Plus, I loved the silent converasation Lelouch and milly shared (too funny!)

MIki
Skiperella chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Ah! This actrually the first time I felt bad for Shiley ( I always found her rather annoying) but you really expressed his feelings very well! So deep :D

Miki
Skiperella chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
At first I thought this was a one-shot, but im so happy youve seperated it into chapters...so now I can review each one! :]

This chapter has made me absolutely hooked onto this story! :]

I like how seductive Lelouch is being with Suzaku! It's just down-right sexy ;D

Miki
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE! I wanna see more! Although I think maybe you should move this to T since it's not really an M...

Anyways, I REALLY wanna see more of this! I wish someone would do a fanart of this with Lelouch and Suzaku dancing...it'd be SO KAWAII! If you do post a separate sequel then PLEASE allert the readers of this with maybe an added chapter thing or something announcing the sequel or just lengthen the story! Either way We Need MORE!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
-fangirl squeal- KAWAII! This is SOOOO cute! Lelouch in a dress! Classic and with the hair extensions and make up...-dreamy eyes- He's the perfect princess! Much prettier than Euphemia or Cornelia any day! Looking forward to reading more of this!
oO0 neko518 0Oo chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
OMG! I love your story! :3

There's definitely nothing wrong in there! I just love it! All the cross dressing! And stuff! I really love those! I have a cross dressing and gender bending fetish so this is the best for me! Keep on working and upload faster! Love you!

Here's a bunch of cookies for you, dear! For your good work!

Lot's of love ,

God Bless
oO0 neko518 0Oo chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I'm officially subscribing this story! I haven't read a good LuluXSuza fic these days! Thanks for this! I love the plot and the starting scene! Please continue and update it regularly! :)

A cookie for you