Reviews for Whiskey
yuri lowell chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Ok that was so freaking awesome I loved every second of this story. I really loved how you presented Craig and Kenny
Friday-Marker chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Omigod that was so f*cking awesome! Love the dominant side of Kenny so much I got a nosebleed! I can't beleive you don't write more than this. Please continue with writing.
Leki chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
This was awesome and hot. 3 Totally faving!
FrankandJoe3 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
-writhes in agony on floor by computer-

DAMNIT! DAMNIT! FUCK! SHIT! VAGINA BOOB! WHY IS THIS OVER! YOU NEED MORE! WRITE MORE! Not necessarily just yaoi. Although that's all I've read by you and it's what has me addicted. BELLYBUTTON DICK. Maybe it's tourettes. I like CAPS. But. Yeah. THis was. This was so amazing. You... JUst...

MY MIND WAS BLOWN! BLOWN DAMN YOU! NOW I GOTTA GET THE TAPE FROM... where's the tape? Goddamn it. I dunno. I don't want to wake anyone up though. 2:36 in the morning. No one's up 'sides daddy's new girlfriend. I don't like her though. My brain can stay all scrambled until then. Please write more. Type more. Think up more ideas and just. Just.

If anything. I just. I'm so sorry for being like this. You're just really, really good...
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Okay. Okay. Okay. You only have 3 fics. 3 fics. Your words are like crack. I'm addicted. THERE'S NO REHAB FOR YOUR WORDS! YOU MUST WRITE MORE OF EVERYTHING! ANYTHING! HELL, WRITE ME A CHRISTMAS LIST! THIS WAS AMAZING.

The weird part? I hate this couple. I mean. Kenny's the real whore of South Park so he can bang anyone and pull it off, but I never really saw him with Craig. I never looked outside the four boys. And the cripples and Tweak. But you know(:

This really was amazing. And it's just the first chapter. So. If you wrote a lot more. I would love you. Even more. You're just. Agh. I'm so fucking jealous. I've been on this site forever with all my pieces of shit, too many, and just one of your fics is better than 150 of mine :p
namba2 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Awww~! I can see a chance for love! *kyaa!*

This chapter was really sweet- well, the end was cute. Kenny had to have show craig paybacktime! :D
namba2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
... *dies*

my godness! so hot...

cant talk... must read 2. chapter... xD
spazmoid chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Thank you! This is just what I needed to be inspired to continue writing my comic! Ahahahaha...
scarlettshazam chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Holy shhhhiiiiit.

This is some quality smut, my friend. Quality. Freaking. Smut.

Your Kenny and Craig are incredible, my God. You kept them in character and made everything TOTALLY HOT at the same time. My god I love this fic.

Usually I have complaints when I read Crenny, but nope. This is perfect. Love.
Ditkata chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
d'awwwwwwwwwwwwww cute! w and HOT!
don'twannatry chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Sooo hooot and so smuuuty but in the end it was still cute! Loved it. The End left me with a warm & strange, indescribable feeling afterwards Lol. Keep on writing!:*

(I wish there'd be more though :/)
kuroange1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
This is so messed up, but I love it so much XD

*normally one to love the fluff and such*
White Jade chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
The sex in both chapters is wierd and brutal, not all fluffy and gentle and boring. Honestly, this "story" has the best written sex scenes I personally have ever read on this site. Also, you don't make Craig and Kenny out to be wussy or nice, which is an awesome change from the boring fluff that sometimes seems to over run ff.

In short: this is my favorite piece of fan fiction, and you write well (without typos!) and are awesome.
Kattily chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Let me start with this: I never read anything that pairs Kenny seriously with anyone other than Stan. (Okay, maybe the occasional K2, but it's not my thing.) But for some reason, maybe because I seriously like your stuff, I read this. And I must say, it was fantastic. Still not a Crenny fan, but I really loved this story.

Please keep writing
Bakadot chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Just for that author's note you are awesome XD