Reviews for Little Amelia
gd story
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Awesome
In The Loft chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
I L.O.V.E that ending. Oh my God - that's pure genius! :) I laughed so hard at it.

And the Rory/Amy (Ramy? Amry?) interaction was soooo sweeeet! This was perfectly balanced between fluff and humour. Really well done!
Girlbubble7991 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
LOVELY :D awww rory :D

LOVE IT :D
MayFairy chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
i love it, especially the input of Mels. i happen to love Melody/Mels/River, so it works for me!

very cute. i love Rory so much, i can imagine his indignified look.
weallliveincastles chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
I love the pyschiatrist!
BarafundleBay chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
That's awesome!Seriously, great job! I just wrote my first fanfiction ever, I hope mine can be as good as yours someday! Go check mine out and review please! D
MayFairy chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
good chapter, and what a psycho psychiatrist!
rma123 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
aw really good
In The Loft chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Nice
rorypondicus chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Bhahaha, this is brilliant! Loved the biting!
Girlbubble7991 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
COOL!
MayFairy chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
i like it so far. good job
In The Loft chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
This is really good! Poor Amelia. Aunt Sharon's characterisation has been done really well - you can't like her or dislike her. Well done!
weallliveincastles chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
I like it, and I'm really interested to see where Amelia goes after this. :) There is one thing though; I think Amelia might've given up on the Doctor a bit to easily, but I can understand why she does. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Also, I don't mean to be self-promoting (if that's the right word) but I'm writing a story about the 12 years between the Doctor's first and second visit as well. If you don't mind, I would love to get your opinion on it. :)

Again, great start and keep it up!