Reviews for The Desert Drowning
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
this made me cry! for real! brb, clicking on your profile and reading ALL your AC fics!
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Tears are just running down my face. Second-person is so difficult to write, but you just ran with it and made it gold. I loved all the details, the little excerpts from the game.

Thank you so much!

-curledruler
MythicElf chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Poor ezio :'( nice story!
LyNn-6t7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was Awesome. Loved it!
Everbright chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
OW

This is painful, and so real. I know the picture that inspired it. He's right at the end of his rope and his strength and his sanity, because he's been trying for so long to find some closure for his family, to avenge them.

It's terrible he never really gets to put down the burden, and you made me feel it.
toeki chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i like the way you write. every story of yours ive read so far was good.

i havent seen brotherhood yet because my boyfriend is still waiting for the pc version of the game.

i like the way you picture ezio haunted by his past because most of the game he is showed as a rather cheerful character, and he was even carelesss before his family was destroyed. but a horrible past like his has to leave some traces, i guess
ellfie chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Very nice! I'm usually not a fan of second person, but once I got into it you made it flow wonderfully and it felt right. I love the emotion you put into it and the style you used. I especially like the last lines, "It might be nice... it might be like watching someone drown." Haunting, and understandable.

Great job :)

~Hedwig
agryu chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I was about to question the use of a second person point of view, however you made it work wonderfully well. This style fits better than third or first, letting you feel the emotions, though they aren't really yours- a lot like how playing the game makes you feel.

Also, the subtle characterizations and the word choices were enjoyable to read- I hope to see more from you, this really was well-written.