Reviews for Pass Interference
Sunflower chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I do so love Drabble! What would I do without you and your wonderful Sam/Jack fluffs! Thankyou!
Anisette22 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Another story that I loved. The way you project Sam and Jack in your stories is like always, very well done. You always do such a lovely job writing you stories! Please keep up the good work and I always look forward to more!
Loulou13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This is sooo right! and really fun!

Thanks!
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Exactly. Who isn't a Pats fan? Lol. As for finding where she was born it wouldn't have mattered most military kids don't have family or ties there. It's just where their parents were stationed. Sorry - I'm just uber sensitive because the "where are you from" question is probably the most nerve wracking question a military kid gets so I notice it everywhere (kinda like someone who say went through cancer is super tuned in. It's not other people...it's them. So not you totally my weirdness. I think of "military brat" as the closest thing to a culture I have because I don't belong to any culture).

Okay enough with my personal insanity.

Cute. Funny. And Tom Brady is definitely easy on the eyes :D thanks for posting
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Darn, here I was hoping they were Green Bay Packer fans ;) I did enjoy this and loved the picture of Jack with the Black T and mussed up hair...drool ;)
Courtam chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Too cute! When I told my boyfriend that was the reason I watched football he too was offended like Jack.
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Funny, cute. Aw, heck, just plain ADORABLE! :) Fic love! :D
Athena2008 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I like Sam's attitude! Very cute Sam and Jack moment. I enjoy your stories where we see them in a non-work related setting (though your Glinda stories are quite fun too).

Thanks for sharing your story!

Go Broncos! (I'm a Colorado girl through and through, too :))
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I like it. No, scratch that. Love it!
Mia66 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
:) You should see my smile..

This was awesome!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Such a cute story. I love these little scenes between Jack and Sam where we get to know them on a more personal level. And, getting to make out with Jack is always good! Please write more of these.
steadfast chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Proletarian and obsequious-great!
Gen Varel chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was really cute, playful and loving. Delightful!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Squee!
elleelle chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
very cute. i just love a jealous jack. i'd like to see jack scare mckay just a little lol