Reviews for Flush
Nehe Chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
*_*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Really good ni soelling mistakes I caught you should do another chapter
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Ahhh this was very nice indeed to read. Yummy fic!
Erim-Kawamori chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
yeah sequel! :-D loved your story.

erim
Sosuke Fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Omg Lady Tzahra, Flush is one of the best stories ever! I especially love the fact that Yosuke is aroused, yet he tries to resist the temptation.

I definitely think that you should do a sequel to this because I've shown this to so many of my friends and they love it too (Even though they thought I was completely crazy when I showed them the bathroom bit!). I asked them whether there should be a sequel and they agree too, we also agreed that you are the best writer that we've seen on FanFiction!

We hope you write a sequel! We'll be waiting!

Good luck!
Hibatsulova1827 0-0 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This one kept me on the edge of my seat. Smut stories like this always do. Keep writing them :p
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Bah. I don't wanna get thrown inside a TV. Because then I would DIE.

I love this game so much. Mostly all the parts with Kanji in it. Because we all know he's secretly gay, no matter how much he claims to love women... or perhaps he's bisexual... I've never thought-

Back to this oh-so-amazing review. xDD I love your stories. I was actually going through and reading a bunch of them. But yeah, I'm a lazy asshole and I didn't feel like reviewing on the other couple that I've read. I just didn't want to get thrown in a TV so I decided to muster up enough brain power to write a review.

EHEH. Poor, poor Yosuke. At least he didn't try and take care of that in the middle of class. o.o;; That makes me wanna write a- nah, I'm to lazy to do that. So yes. :DD I love your stories, SO MUCH. I'm going to add you to favorite authors, riiiiighhhhhttttt now. Don't believe me? Well then check.

Yup. I'm done.

Tah-Tah for now. ;)

-Skye
macha chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
please write a sequal! This is gold!
Hitachiin Shibo chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Seriously great -
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
moarplz. This is just... JIZZ-TASTIC 8D
BorrowedFetish chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hotdamn this was good! I wasn't totally sure if I really shipped Souji/Yosuke before, but this fic just converted me. And sequel? YES PLEASE!
Shi Kami the Traitorous Knight chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
YES! MORE OF THESE NEED TO BE CREATED! 8D
KirishimaYui chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
The humor was excellent and I couldn't help but blush at how straight forward Souji was being / Great job on your writing style and story!
Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
yes please write a second one. :D
samayooo chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh my god. Please do this category, pairing, and fandom a favor and write more. Seriously. SERIOUSLY.