Reviews for Tokka: First Kiss
Lillie chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I loved the story though.#adorable...
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh my gosh. This was relly cute and sweet. Well, except for the beating Sokka up parts, but still. I started laughing at some parts because of the humor. The last line was so Toph that I am still chuckling a bit.

The characters were pretty much in character. Great job. You are pretty good at writing. This is so going into my favorites! :)
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
(0o0) Great story line Gentle-san! It's a fantastic one-shot(or maybe not?) and you got the characters dead on! If you feel like it could you posibly put up another chapter? You don't have to, but maybe, if you felt like it...(0o0)
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was funny and sweet. I can SO see Suki breaking up with Sokka if he called her Toph. I think Toph had great points at the end. I think it was funny how this was all started by Sokka and calling Toph Yue. Yay Tokka! :D
Eleanor the great chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
brilliant - that was awesome - it actually seemed like it could've happened in the series :) im all happy now :) thanks :) and keep writing!
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Lmao .. that was too cute. He can be such an a** sometimes no? But that's what makes him completely adorable. I loved this.
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 9/21/2010