Reviews for Reset the Sadness
Stitch101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This story was intense, it almost made me cry. I felt this hurting pain in my chest the whole time I was reading this BUT it's a really good story, The best story I have read on this site. I was pleased by the ending sentence so thank you for doing a good job with this story MellowxChocolate.
HerBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I love this so much! If you would continue this (which you probably won't *sob*) I'd be very happy.
CerenbusSnapeMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
You're going to continue, right? PLEASE? OMG this is the first decent Ciel rape story I've come across yet! Everyone's in character, OMG please please PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
well that was a plot twist... you should carry the story on, it could turn out to be something really good :)
Deathlylover chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Please do a sequel to this!
StephyXD123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Can you try to make a part 2
sadymylady chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
awesome story
hahahahahhahahahhahano chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue countinue
YuukoFea chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Please write more to this! I love it!
Zuza chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Poor Alois.. I feel so sorry for him.. His story is even sadder than Ciels, if that's even possible :P
Trancyhive chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
the end was a little weak. i sure hope youll continue
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I loved the depth in this story, and the way you addressed their inner turmoil really was just, wow. I think you ended it just right (though I would have loved to see Sebastian's reaction, if there was any. A shocked Sebastian would still be a sight to see), and the way the events unfolded worked really well.
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
ahh this is so sad i feel like crying but that makes it a good story i love the emotion you put into it
CaroTheVamp chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Aww...

great work.. :o

the end was a lil bit too fast.. but.. lurv it though.. x33
Jedi Galleria Amudi chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Excellent!

Um, but is this a oneshot or is there a continuation?