Reviews for Shh! It's a Secret!
txreina chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Beautiful. I loved it but then I love anything involving gorgeous Edward. This was a wonderful and delightful story.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Love that!
AKOSGIRL chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Too bad this was only an example. This was really cute and one of my favorites.
Tongue-Twied chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Well that 17ForeverLisa rec'd this story to me and I'm so glad she did! It was great! I loved Edward's own description of himself as geeky, but he was good hearted and determined. I knew Bella was dreaming of him that first time. Loved your Emmett, too!

I enjoyed your writing style! :)
marigold123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was so sweet. I loved the conflicted emotions...the veritable roller coaster ride of Edward's feelings for Bella. Gah! Your geeky Edward was fabulous. Brilliant, shy and worried about telling Bella he loved her. Afraid of being rejected. Very human emotions. I really liked how you used the Secret Santa exchange to give the story it's twists and turns for Edward. A very fun and entertaining read. Thank you for writing. I hope your Secret Santa is good to you!
17 Forever Lisa chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This was so very, very sweet. Thanks for the rec on twitter!
shecater chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love everything xsecretxkeeperx writes! This was no exception. :D
rubell chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
awwwww, i love love...*sigh*
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
good of you to set the bar high. give these punks something to strive for. It's been so long since my own cherry exchange, I'd have to sweep the cobwebs off the memory to write something.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Adorable! I love it!

Xela
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
great job on this! so sweet :)
Mz-Star chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow that was amazing!
zyvl787 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
sooooooo cute!
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That was a beauitful love story.. you captured there chacter. put kind of turn it around. very beauitful done..
crunchinn x ice chapter 1 . 11/23/2010