Reviews for Breadcrumbs
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Aw, this was really cute :3! Idk... I just pictured chibi setsuna and chibi tsukuyomi o.o

I like these sort of one-shots. Keep it up!
For Spite chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Well, it was a nicely done short piece. Although now I find myself wondering about Tsukuyomi and Setsuna's relative ages (Setsuna might just be her Sempai because she was in the sword school onger) or if Setsuna was just short. This Tsukuyomi seems even less attached to reality (and subsequently less psychotic) than usual for you, not even recognizing blood, but it works out well enough in context since it leaves the impression that this young Tsukuyomi changed quite a bit as she grew up but always had darker seeds inside. I'm not sure if this short would be enough to alter their canon relationship, though it might depending on what followed, but it would certainly make Liquid Heat different (not that that is relevant to quality, it's just something I noticed).

And if it makes you feel better I care about you working on Taken Day by Day. I was originally going to include a review-response-response in my review of the next chapter of that, but it is taking a while, as you warned it might, so I may take my chances with the PM system if my patience gives out. Or maybe I'll just keep waiting. I will say that hearing you enjoy my reviews was heartwarming (I originally put enjoyable but that's just redundant looking). Thank you, I try to make them worthwhile feedback.
Penumbrelle chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Of course we care, Taken Day by Day is sort of at a cliffhanger moment. :)

This was good. Tsukuyomi's character is well portrayed, as always. Setsuna was also interesting in this one, but I didn't think their ages were that far apart?
Komett chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I absolutely love reading Setsuna childhood stories. And I absolutley love reading angst. Combining the two just makes me really, really happy )

I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting