Reviews for The Capitol Games
Lord Mortensen chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
cool! update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Don't stop here! I know what's coming next (unless you're going all AU on us).

Very good so far.
lolcentral101 chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
Omg that is really good! Keep up the good work! And please please PLEASE upload soon!
ColdOnePaul chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Please post an update soon!
Ann chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
Is chapter 13 the end?

please say no! Dont give up on the story!
fssquiggles chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Ohmy this is getting really good!

Update soon please
Rainfeather79 chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
Man, you goooooooood. XD I'm sorry, but I can't figure out another way to put it. GREAT work. You balance everything perfectly and not a thing is knocked out of place.

-Ace (the kind that attends eighth grade middle school in the state of Connecticut :D)
nerdsman92 chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
I've missed you!

I like Plutarch. And I also like how you viewed Asedio from Plutarch's view.
fssquiggles chapter 12 . 12/6/2010
AHH! I was waiting for this part. Your story's getting super exciting. :)
lilithfaire chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
ARRRGHHH I am so excited it finally begins! Don't get me wrong I love your character building but this is going to be excellent
Rainfeather79 chapter 9 . 11/18/2010

(Look at the chapter I'm reviewing, imagine a thirteen-year-old girl reading it, and then look back it this review.)

Arcturus and Ace made out.

*choking squeak sound that comes from both admiration of how-the-heck-did-you-pull-that-off and awe and amazement and a slight sense of wow, I can't believe I actually thought that was kind of cute* Oh. My. GOD. *shivers, followed by an immediate dead faint*

*wakes up laughing* I kind of liked it, really. Oh, dear, I feel all drunk now. Maybe drugged. Or both. Oh god.

-Ace D'Asconta
Rainfeather79 chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Dang this fic is GOOD.

I'm always amazed when I see just how talented you are. :)

I also really like your cast of characters, especially for this fic- heck, in most of your fics that I've read. You give them life instead them being just deadweights surrounding the main characters. Ace (haha, he shares meh name) is probably one of my very favoritest people that I've ever read.

I think that you also write Jo incredibly well, for a guy.

Keep on writing.

Ace D'Asconta
Life is but a Daydream chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Wow. This chapter was awesome. Then again, all the chapters so far are awesome. I really liked the idea of disguising the execution building as something else entirely, even if it wasn't your idea. I love all the detail you're putting in, too.
Life is but a Daydream chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
I wish I had a hair styling thing like the one Jo has. That would make life so much easier XD
Life is but a Daydream chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awesome chapter and story so far. I really like your writing style (because you can actually write) and the idea, even though it's been done before, is so clear and well written it's like a whole different story. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter :)