Reviews for These Days
bullshit123 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Gostei muito.
russomaha chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Oh, that haze in the head... And just from a kiss, too. Those good old days... Nothing turns my head now. Thank you for reminding me of that period in my life. Your whole story makes me feel sweetly nostalgic. I guess, the original Twilight Saga did the same for many a woman, maybe that's the secret of it's overwhelming popularity.
russomaha chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Good old compassionate Jake. Too compassionate for his own good...
And that little episode with the ipod. I mean your mentioning it's still being warm. Such a little, laconic, yet masterful and powerful stroke. Beautiful! Such little touches can make the text exponentially expressive. Good job!
russomaha chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I'm back to your magnificent fan fic. Again. I don't even remember which time it is. Doesn't matter, though. I don't get tired of it. I might migrate to other fandoms and characters, but my recurrence to Twi-dom ALWAYS starts with your These Days. I can't say it's my absolute favourite of this fandom, but it certainly shares the top tier of the pedestal with few others. I'm anticipating a pleasurable reunion for umpteenth time.
russomaha chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I'm in love with your Jacob. I have probably told you so a few times before, but it's a proclamation I'm not ashamed to repeat. You see, the way you portray him in These Days is exactly the way I see him inside my head. Imagination is a powerful thing, but it's so wonderful to have some outward source to feed it further. We all have our limits, after all. There are some things that I can't imagine, and you obviously can. Thank you so very much for feeding the Twi-verse inside my head!
Taytay123456 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Good story:) Thanks for putting it out here!
Aretee chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
Ahhhh, relief. I like your creative uses of douche as well.
Aretee chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
I knew it! I knew Edward would save her. I hope she doesn't muck things up. :/
Aretee chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
It's a trap I see it. I'm not happy. There are so many things that could happen here. Has Edward been skulking around and will he save her from Victoria's surprise attack? Will Jacob realize and return to save her? Am I completely off base here? Are you not even reading these anymore because this story ended 2 years ago? ;) I love this story! I still can't believe you're writing in a second language. It's better written than most of the crap on here. :D
Aretee chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Gosh I hope she's on the pill. I hope you're not going down that road. She attacked him in the night...there's NO WAY a boy is going to think about that. Shoot.
Aretee chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Oh NO! She's going to find the stuff Edward hid from her! Poop.
Aretee chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I do love your story. Sorry that chapter 9 is the first I've reviewed. I have a hard time believing that English is not your first language...that's a compliment. I like the slowness of their relationship that's a good thing. I'm wondering how you're going to handle Edward's return. I have to go to work, now and this is a nice little cliff-hanger to end on. :)
Guest chapter 40 . 9/16/2013
Really enjoyed that! Nicely written, nice flow and most importantly you called Edward out - he always was totally wrong for Bella. And who doesn't love Jacob - your Jacob was great! Thanks for sharing.
luckintheair04 chapter 40 . 8/29/2013
great one! enjoyed it very much :)
EverythingYouWanted chapter 40 . 8/24/2013
I spend the last two days reading this story, leaving aside other fanfictions and grabbing my blackberry every free second I had.
Great story, I love reading Jacob and Bella fanfics even now. Thanks for this very detailed and well written story.
I was sad getting to the last chapter being honest! It was a great ending. Great story.
- Kellie xo