Reviews for The End is the Beginning
neko216thekat chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
i like it i think that's it is really good!
Safiiri chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was beautifully compelling. I really liked it :)
Seiya's Star chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I think that is a wonderful idea for a story! I always wished that Noein hadn't had to come to such an end. Sure, he traveled down a wrong path, but if he was around any Haruka again, I thought it would lead to him changing, and him being happy. And I too had thought a similar line of reasoning [what if there were worlds where Yu died, and not Haruka. My story travels down a different path than that, and doesn't feature Noein, but the idea is the same, a world with Haruka but eventually without Yu, and what happens]

So I LOVE this story, and am very glad that you wrote it!
venG chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Great story! I agree that Yuus of all the dimensions have right to be with their Harukas.

I was thinking about why Noein came to life too. To my mind, one have to be fanatical, introvertive, persistent and rather egoistical to become a noein. IMHO, Haruka is too selfless to destroy the other worlds to make her own dream come true, so it is unlikely that she becomes a noein even if she loses her Yuu. But the idea, that Yuu-Noein finds her, even if she's lost and alone makes me happy.

Thank you!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hell this idea makes me happy also, so you aren't alone. Fantastic freaking job. XD I love it, these drabble-ish stories with the poetic writing always makes me very happy indeed.
Kondoru chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Yes, if the Multiverse is infinite, there logically must be a surviving Haruka, mustnt there?

Notice that many of the characters subscribe to different Multiverse views; Karasus is different from Noeins and Tobis is different from Atoris.