Reviews for Lion King III: The New Generation
CordovanLily chapter 21 . 5/25
Eek! No! Diallo! :( aww so sad, it sucks that he snapped like that. I was hoping he'd kinda turn it around. Turn all that teenager angst into proper kingly-ness.

All in all, I love this story. Your writing has improved from chapter 1 to 21. Its clear that there are also many underlying plots that you're working with, which takes some skill to keep running through to fruition. I can't wait for you to update again ;3
LucianLycan chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
Could you please continue this story? I want to know what happens next
Zero Unit RGB chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Wow, and I actually believed I cannot believe he's actually becoming a new Scar. Yikes. I mean really. I forgot most of what happened in this story but I was reminded as I read through it, thankfully. But I must say Diallo has some good acting skills, I can perfectly picture the scenes and he seemed so honest in my head. I can see why he wasn't seen through. I can't believe he wants the throne so badly though! That Iman though, he seems to have a better understanding of the world and understands the meaning of family. I think he can make a good king. But then again, they're all still cubs so things could change. A lot is happening...I wonder what'll happen next.
AtlanticRose chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
Woooooo! Hallelujah! Thanks for the next chapter, great job!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
I've had a really streeful day but this calmed me right down. I'm anxious to find out what happens next and I hope your schedule clears up a little bit.
AtlantisRose chapter 19 . 12/31/2012
Yaaaay! I've been waiting for this for sooooo long! It's really good as always. I like how you did Simba, it was pretty funny. And Iman and Shani are really cute. I think I officially ship them...Imani!

P.S. Good luck with recovering from Sandy! I heard about that in class and how horrible it was. Best of wishes!
BornToBeAwesome chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
Hi Born To Be Awesome here, too lazy to log in, :D but great chapter please update soon.

Happy Holidays!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
It's funny seeing Simba talk about these sort of things. And I like Iman, he seems much more responsible and capable of being a king than Diallo although I doubt Diallo will be happy if Iman is chosen to be king. This is why they should tell them things earlier or else you get their hopes up and it just messes things up later. But nonetheless, good chapter. By the way, if you ever have the time, could you check out my Lion King story(ies)? I'd appreciate it!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
...I don't know how to respond except that I'm ashamed of Diallo and I'm glad Kovu did the rightthing by letting them go. Also, I'm glad Andrew has some emotions for animals. Then again, they are cubs but you know, it's better than him being heartless.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
There is a lot of family tension in this story. It's pretty clear after Diallo's outburst and surge of hatred for his own sister. Having siblings can be tough but when it comes to the royal family, I guess it's just really bad if one could want the throne even though it doesn't belong to him or her. Or like the oldest doesn't get what he or she wants and uses the "I'll be future ruler" excuse all the time.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
I find it both strange yet nice that Isa's in the middle of a love triangle. I know I haven't read in a while, I've been busy. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
The humans are back? Well, at least this time no animal was killed. I definitely like Jeanette, at least she has animal love inside her. I just hope they don't try to kille her like before.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Poor little Shani not knowing who her father is. Then again, many cubs don't. And I thought Zazu love was cute, well I think Isa love is adorable! J'e amor.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Wow, this one was an even bigger cliffhanger. I really want to know what's going to happen but I'm tired and I need my sleep so...Until tomorrow!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
What the heck did Nassor and Sura do? And I have this one little complaint. I can barely understand a thing Rafiki is saying. Good chapter though.