Reviews for Brothers and Sisters
Gottaluvem chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Even after all this time I have to periodically check to see if you ever came back to write the wedding chapter. I have loved reading your stories and enjoyed your writing. Even if you don't come back and finish this, thank you for all the time and effort you have put into your writing and for sharing your work with us. I hope you are doing well.
illuminata79 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Awww ... poor Jacob, that man just can't stop thinking ... although it's no wonder that he's confused now that he's going to take this big step relatively fast after all he's been through.

I also like all the supporting characters, especially Alex and Sergei.

The confession of his dad took me by surprise, but it fits. Stephen seems to be one of those guys who hide their feelings behind a loud mouth. Maybe these experiences of grief they both had to make will bring them closer together?
Osaka Kasuga chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Oh my god I love your stories, I have only just started reading eleveth hour fanfic but I just read all of yours I can't wait to read the next one in this series. Thanks for the great fics.
kygal2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
What a surprise. Enjoyed the story. Really enjoyed the interactions of the people involved. And I do love Jacobs Dad now!
EHfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Brava! You keep surprising and delighting us with your stories. Who would have thought it? That Jacob's dad, the loud, tactless, sports-mad dad, would be the one to give Jacob such wonderful advice? I can well imagine Jacob behaving this way on the morning of the wedding. This Jacob flows very naturally from your Jacob of A Warm Weekend - the Jacob who isn't sure of happy endings. Can't wait for the next one.