Reviews for Pebble in the Pond
sagejjj chapter 4 . 4/15
Rlly awesome!
The Writing Wizard chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I like it so far. What happen next?
Absolute Path APS chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Cool story.
Caithlinn13 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Are you going to finish this story? Although it's been a few years already... I'd like to know what happens next. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Awsome book so far. About the apprentice problem DON'T go kill the mother all of the sudden. the Ranger
logophilia chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Lovely story :D Great writing, and your alternate-ish characters are brilliant!
crimsonsword142 chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Love it! It's absolutely Amazing how you can alter a story so dramatically, but keep everything as it was. I love how your introduced Alyss, Horace and all of the other Ward children! Amazing! XD
Elfpen chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
I thought I reviewed this chapter already? I suppose I haven't. Botheration! Terribly sorry.

This was really good. I loved that you brought up the whole idea that Will no longer has any dreams or delusions of becoming a knight, which were integral in book 1. I like how you shifted his focus on to caring for this mother... Though I'm not sure how long that will last... *foreboding!*

All of the canon characters were wonderfully done, and I think you even managed to capture George's peculiar personality in what little he said. :P Jenny especially made me smile.

It was all very good, and the ending sets it up perfectly for another update. *COUGHCOUGH*

-Elfpen
JaffaCake13 chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
I like it, although I want you to get it up to apprenticeship soon, but I think that there were a few bits where we were in one moment, and I felt like you left a few things out. :)
Blackhawk1997 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
good story
Arya Daeriel chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Oh...my... EPIC! This is quite epic! I think you did the ward children really well! Update again soon!
Lauri3n chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
This is really good.
Russingon5eva chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Please continue.
Just A Little Birdy chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Awesome! I am almost envious that I didn't come up with the idea, 'cause I have absolutely none...

~rwh~