Reviews for Kidnap
The Cumberwitch chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
How I laughed! Really enjoyed.
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love this so much. The Mrs. Hudson/Mrs. Turner banter is inspired and priceless.

Everything is perfect xD
YIEQ
Ms.Watson-Holmes chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Is that a hint of MorMor I see? And I love their rivalry (Mrs. Hudson and Mrs. Turner I mean)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
HAHAHA! Just the image of Sherlock barracading the door to escape his new neighbour is priceless. Well done!
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
LOL! I love it!
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
NOT THE HAIR!
toeki chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this is epic. and in character. and i really wonder what happened to her husband;)
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Very cute story, had me in stitches. The 'they could peer into your very soul' part was just too funny. Again, very cute story, great job! :)
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
:) Evil Mrs. Turner! She wouldn't DARE cut Sherlock's hair!
KairiOliver chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Haha, loved it! You got Sherlock and Mrs. Hudson down perfectly. And I'm not entirely sure, but was that a hint that Mrs. Turner's 'boys' are Moriarty and Seb? Cause that just amuses me for some reason. Anyway, awesome fic, really well done!
Afriel chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Oh I think there was this line in the pilot where Sherlock says he loves old ladies, they're better than security cameras. Bet he doesn't now :D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Lol! Love the 'DETECTIVE/DOCTOR PWNS BANKER/IT CONSULTANT!'. I laughed so hard when i saw that! This was very funny, great story. :D
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
HILARIOUS! It would be horrific for Sherlock to werar a knitted hat with earflaps. :O
Maira Blue chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Lol, poor Sherlock!
Arisprite chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh this made me laugh! I was really glad my room mate wasn't around, or she would have been giving me weird looks...Great work!

Ari