Reviews for Harveste
Sandman17 chapter 1 . 5/9
imperiomademedoit chapter 1 . 4/23
Someone in a fb group recs this just about every chance they get and I decided to give it a shot. Best decision I've ever made! You've don't a fantastic job with this concept. I can't wait to read the rest.
This is so damn good I hope you write a first year one!
candy girl 98 chapter 1 . 2/21
I love it, it so wonderfully done and the way you have the characters are wonderful and lively
Nightwolfxx chapter 1 . 1/17
Ahh this is genius!
ByeByeFFNhc13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Oh my word, this was SO good! I've never read anything this exquisite and dark, since, like, forever. Please continue this, this is so bloody amazing, pun intended ;) This was just the right amount of darkness and humor, I literally have no words to describe this! Loved this fic and the workings of your devious mind :)
*goes in a corner and fangirls her heart out*
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Love it
YaoiHellian chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
This was amazing, I live how dark this was and the overall feel was very believable for the life of an Addams. Very well done.
LunaNight610 chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
That...was freaking amazing! I loved every second reading this. I was soo sad for it to end and even tired reading as slow as possible . Anyway, I really love how you made them magically.
James Marx chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
Good story. Now onto the next one. Keep up the great work.
Majerus chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Disturbingly amusing and horrifyingly entertaining, please don't write anymore or I'll do something violent, like read it :)
DatWinchesterPlaid chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
I absolutely love this! I couldn't tear my eyes away and after finishing this chapter, I just feel in the mood to watch The Addams Family. You got all their personalities so right and this has the same vibe and luridly delicious feel the movies have! The way you write is captivating and I really felt like this is how the books would sound if there were any wooks. Your use of description especially is remarkable and extremely visual. I look forward to reading more!
EchoWaves chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
Please write more! I need this in my life!
MelodyBloodfire chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
I loved this short story, and I hope you continue it somedsy.
Aunty Bellum chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I have the strangest feeling that Harveste Addams is NOT going to sort Gryffindor.