Reviews for Harveste
Firefly9202002 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
looking forward to the next chapter. is there a pairing?
SeventhReboot chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was GOLDEN.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Baaaah! This is so GREEEAAT! I love it! I can't wait to read the next one.
lovelywriting chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I wish you would continue the series.. I have read all of them so many times I have lost count X3
Lunatic Escapee chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I know that the ageing works for your stories (which I love by the way.) It slightly irritates me that Pugsley and Wednesday have their ages switched. It's only because of my odd OCDness...
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
MORE! there so weird and dark and inasane i love it and i wonder how Harveste (harry) would react to voldemort...
Matsoine chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I loved it! Could you perhaps continue this a little more I would love to see what he would get into at Hogwarts. Oh! And how people would react! :3 You did such a good job I want more of it!
Have a nice day and good luck in the future xD

Love Matsoine :3
Crystal chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I laughed at this story. I was a little leery about reading a Harry Potter and Addams Family Crossover, however, I have to say that this was extremely well done. I hope that you get the inspiration to continue this into Harry's first year. I would love to see the reactions of the Hogwarts population to Harveste Addams. Lmao that would be the best ever.
pikachucat chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
cool
Lil' Miss I-Like-Girls chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I loved everything about this. It brought me back to the classic Addams movies. You did wonderfully on keeping everyone in character, and Harry's sense of self and style made me fall in love with his little dark heart even more. Thanks for this.
Venefica Riddle chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I love this fic!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Fun stuff. Always loved the Addam's Family and putting Harry in the mix was genius.
Madness Shared chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
SERIOUSLY PLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE I'M DYING
ripper34 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Good story
mizukikage chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Totally badass! Love this combonation!
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »