Reviews for Harveste
ByeByeFFNhc13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Oh my word, this was SO good! I've never read anything this exquisite and dark, since, like, forever. Please continue this, this is so bloody amazing, pun intended ;) This was just the right amount of darkness and humor, I literally have no words to describe this! Loved this fic and the workings of your devious mind :)
*goes in a corner and fangirls her heart out*
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Love it
YaoiHellian chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
This was amazing, I live how dark this was and the overall feel was very believable for the life of an Addams. Very well done.
LunaNight610 chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
That...was freaking amazing! I loved every second reading this. I was soo sad for it to end and even tired reading as slow as possible . Anyway, I really love how you made them magically.
James Marx chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
Good story. Now onto the next one. Keep up the great work.
Majerus chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Disturbingly amusing and horrifyingly entertaining, please don't write anymore or I'll do something violent, like read it :)
DatWinchesterPlaid chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
I absolutely love this! I couldn't tear my eyes away and after finishing this chapter, I just feel in the mood to watch The Addams Family. You got all their personalities so right and this has the same vibe and luridly delicious feel the movies have! The way you write is captivating and I really felt like this is how the books would sound if there were any wooks. Your use of description especially is remarkable and extremely visual. I look forward to reading more!
EchoWaves chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
Please write more! I need this in my life!
MelodyBloodfire chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
I loved this short story, and I hope you continue it somedsy.
Aunty Bellum chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
I have the strangest feeling that Harveste Addams is NOT going to sort Gryffindor.
Zero chapter 1 . 9/15/2020
OH
MY
GOSH
Simianpower chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
So... "Harveste" fished a book of poetry out of the trash and read it at or before 5 years old? Who taught him to read that early? It certainly wasn't the Dursleys.

Also, he never tells anyone that his name is Harry, yet Wednesday (who for some reason is way younger than Pugsley?!) calls him Harry 2/3 through the chapter. Then later Pugsley does as well. And from his own POV he's sometimes Harveste and sometimes Harry. Pick one! He's been Harveste since he was 5 years old, yet at 11 he can't seem to figure out his own name. Canonically Harry didn't know his name until he went to school, so he might not even KNOW the name Harry yet.
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
This was rather fun
WinterTigerEclipse chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
Poor poor professors oh the horror and they though the maruders were bad and the weasleys twins poor them they won't know what hit them then there snape wonders if Hogwarts will still be standing and if any one goung to killed for stupidity
ayoungwriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2020
omg i love this so much?
589 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »