Reviews for Harveste
Dalal Hecate chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I've never read a Harry Potter/Addams Family crossover before. And I must say that this story was not only wonderfully written, but also the characters personalities were very similar to that of the original characters. Definately a job well done!
Angel chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Love it dark and loving plz add alot more !
Inoue Orihime15 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I laughed nearly the entire time.

It's awesome!:D
Elizabeth Marie Jones chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OMG this is amazing please write more :)
Janelly Slytherin chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Morbidly enchanting, it brings pleasure to know such good ways to make others suffer, i love your harry, mais non, i meant Harveste.
Flowers from The Wastes chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh Good Lord this had me chuckling almost all the way through.

Really enjoyed reading it and am looking forward to the rest.

~ Wastes
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
So...Harry's a crossdresser?

Why all of the Japanese cultural references?

Interesting start, I grant you that, but Dark Harry is one thing, Gay/Transgender/Crossdressing Harry Addams is another.

It is an interesting plot twist, don't get me wrong...I'm just curious as to how you came up with it, and what motivated you to see Harry in not only such a dark light, but also the Addams Family...especially when both worlds are predominantly non-homicidal.
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
i wanna read more! its pretty bad when you and your sister can near about quote the Addams theme song! hope you can guide me to more Addams family F U N! XP XD
lyra chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
my this is certainly interesting, much more wellwritten then I'd expected .
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
A wonderful addition to the family. Welcome, you truly will be the death of us.
zoe the god chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
this is great! are your other storys this good? i'll go check
takara410 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
love it babe please more
anemix chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was really interesting and morbid, though it was fun reading it. They're just so weird. And Harry likes dressing as a girl. Keep writing this! It'd just be so funny to see Dumbledore's reaction.

( . .)

coonassblondie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Ooooh I'm really looking forward to this series. It's certainly darker than my own, but I like it for all that. No, I don't think you made Tish too overprotective. She's watchful, but not overbearing, I like that. Onto the next!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »