Reviews for Harveste
anemix chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was really interesting and morbid, though it was fun reading it. They're just so weird. And Harry likes dressing as a girl. Keep writing this! It'd just be so funny to see Dumbledore's reaction.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Ooooh I'm really looking forward to this series. It's certainly darker than my own, but I like it for all that. No, I don't think you made Tish too overprotective. She's watchful, but not overbearing, I like that. Onto the next!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Nice story. VERY nice.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is a great story. I love the insanity! Please you just have to continue!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
So was Harry invited as Harveste, or Harry? Oh well, I guess I'll see when I go to the next installment of this story.
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
very original, and so perfectly set up, Gomez and Morticia are the perfect parents and love how you have Harry in this x x
zoisyte chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wow this was great it says complete but I hope you continue it!
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Simply dreadful (in the good way!).

I love Harveste Addams. Morticia is awesome, and I believe she is in character in this story!

Just reading this makes me want to watch the TV series again. :D
fleah2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great story. Deliciously morbid. I love the Addams Family.
Hikory chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Interesting. I'm loving this fic.
Adaria48 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh! This is one of the best HPxAddams family crossovers I've ever read! It's by far the best DARK one, by far...you've gotta do his first year...pleaseeeeeee *puppy dog eyes and gives you a cookie*
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I don't think Albus is going to let Harry go back to the Addams lol that and I think he is going to have a heart attack when he see what Harry is like.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I liked it, I don't know, I've always liked the whole HP/AF crossover bit. I'm goign to add this story to my update list just incase you add on to it.
wysei chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
owo

... that was GREAT! I hope you /do/ get inspired enough to write his first year. I'm sure lots of people would be very happy.

-cough me cough-