Reviews for Harveste
anemix chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This was really interesting and morbid, though it was fun reading it. They're just so weird. And Harry likes dressing as a girl. Keep writing this! It'd just be so funny to see Dumbledore's reaction.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Ooooh I'm really looking forward to this series. It's certainly darker than my own, but I like it for all that. No, I don't think you made Tish too overprotective. She's watchful, but not overbearing, I like that. Onto the next!
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Nice story. VERY nice.
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is a great story. I love the insanity! Please you just have to continue!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
So was Harry invited as Harveste, or Harry? Oh well, I guess I'll see when I go to the next installment of this story.
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
very original, and so perfectly set up, Gomez and Morticia are the perfect parents and love how you have Harry in this x x
zoisyte chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Wow this was great it says complete but I hope you continue it!
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Simply dreadful (in the good way!).

I love Harveste Addams. Morticia is awesome, and I believe she is in character in this story!

Just reading this makes me want to watch the TV series again. :D
fleah2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Great story. Deliciously morbid. I love the Addams Family.
Hikory chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Interesting. I'm loving this fic.
Adaria48 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh! This is one of the best HPxAddams family crossovers I've ever read! It's by far the best DARK one, by far...you've gotta do his first year...pleaseeeeeee *puppy dog eyes and gives you a cookie*
student4life chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
oh my gawd! i never even thought of this pairing but i heard about it on my yahoo group message board and its fantastic! are you planning on going more with it? it would be dreadfully dull if you kept your morbid witty humor from us fans now. lol jk

a new fan gabi
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I don't think Albus is going to let Harry go back to the Addams lol that and I think he is going to have a heart attack when he see what Harry is like.
Shadowface chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I liked it, I don't know, I've always liked the whole HP/AF crossover bit. I'm goign to add this story to my update list just incase you add on to it.
wysei chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
owo

... that was GREAT! I hope you /do/ get inspired enough to write his first year. I'm sure lots of people would be very happy.

-cough me cough-