Reviews for Harveste
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Frankly, this reader knew not about the family; yet did some research before read this crossover and damn they are so wicked! XB
Dark, so much but hilarious and funny. That's why, will read the next instalment.
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
OH MY LOKI. *convenient blood sacrifice*
This is BRILLIANT. I LOVE IT.
Please, please continue.
alex forester chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
is there going to be more to this story
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
i just watched the addams family values like 10 minutes ago
so i love this
i can just iamgine every single scene
it's so in character
i love it
jay chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
you must must must must must must MUST write more! this is awesome and amazing and so many other things you cant put into words! please write more, A LOT more!
TheForeverAlonePanda chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
this is awesome :D
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
wow
i love this
it's great
i love the idea of harry killing the dursleys at a young age and getting picked up by the addams family
its fantastic
misuky7 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh I do quite like this story, and am more than a little excited to read what you have cooked up next. Harry makes an amazing Addam. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
This is devastatingly divine! They're both scary on their own right, but put them together and you get something frighteningly horrific! :D
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I have to admit, i truly enjoyed reading that :)

I do hope you manage to write a first year. I mean can you imagine, little Harveste making even Malfoy be respectfully quiet. THAT would be a hoot. Ah well...cheers!
X59 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Interesting.
Readerville chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
INSPIRED!
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Holy hell, this was so brilliant. Can't wait to read more!
el33ri chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Haha! I love this! I so hope Harry ends up in Slytherin! (Although, now that I think about it, infiltrating Hufflepuff could prove hilarious... :D:D:D
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 4/12/2014