Reviews for Harveste
aishaduh chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh my gosh this is freaking awesome!
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I Really, really Like it. Thank you
shadowelf144 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
omgyes i need more when you get the time of course
Mortal Book Lover chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I love it!
bartholemew chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Oh stars please continue! I adore it
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This is truly a guilty pleasure. It was morbidly good and funny thanks
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I know it's been years, but I hope you can get around to finishing this series. It's too perfect not to complete.
riamaichi chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
susmaryosep nakakaloka talaga mga fics mo hahaha!

im rereading them when i noticed na hnd pla ako nag-iwan manlang ng reviews! kakahiya!

ahhahah, sana bumalik kana sa pagupdate ng fics and btw, san literature mo nahanap yung sa taas? yung kinuhanan mo ng name ni harveste? hnd ko narerecognize yun eh. o ikaw may gawa?
ughhhh omg naloka ako nung nakita ko na phil yung country mo ahhhaha ngayun kolang kasi tiningnan profile mo eh.

anyways, i really am in love with your series. this is pretty much my fav hpaddams family crossover. plot is uber fantastic, writing is amazeballs i mean i just cant articulate how much i love this series

cheers for more dreadfully delightful darlings!
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
looking forward to the next chapter. is there a pairing?
SeventhReboot chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was GOLDEN.
Zyenna chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Baaaah! This is so GREEEAAT! I love it! I can't wait to read the next one.
lovelywriting chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I wish you would continue the series.. I have read all of them so many times I have lost count X3
Lunatic Escapee chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I know that the ageing works for your stories (which I love by the way.) It slightly irritates me that Pugsley and Wednesday have their ages switched. It's only because of my odd OCDness...
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
MORE! there so weird and dark and inasane i love it and i wonder how Harveste (harry) would react to voldemort...
Matsoine chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I loved it! Could you perhaps continue this a little more I would love to see what he would get into at Hogwarts. Oh! And how people would react! :3 You did such a good job I want more of it!
Have a nice day and good luck in the future xD

Love Matsoine :3