Reviews for Harveste
Evani chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh gods this is beautiful :D I love it, and I cant wait to read more of your stories
JulsLovesBlue chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I have basically no idea who tha Addams Family were until now, but I hope that this keeps going. The slaughter at Hogwarts... It would be awesome to read. I can't wait to soo how Dumbledore reacts to his precious golded boy being like this! (Evil Grin)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Whoa. A cross dressing Addams family au of harry potter. I LOVE IT!
Zedicus101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Luna Bass chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Please, oh please, please oh please oh please continue this! This is great! it's awesome! You need to write first year!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
deathincarnate65 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
u have got to continue this fic
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Would you consider writting just maybe the sorting ceremony at Hogwarts? That would be a hoot!
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Excellently twisted! On to the next one!
MeTheFanFictionReader chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Write it! This is the best crossover ever! The only hong I wish was different was Harveste's choice of clothing.
Vampire Midnighter 1339 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
The quote that Harveste takes his name from, what exactly is it from? Because I've been googling the lines and nothing that comes up fits
MonsterSlut chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I like this. A Slytherine Addams sounds hilarious!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Frankly, this reader knew not about the family; yet did some research before read this crossover and damn they are so wicked! XB
Dark, so much but hilarious and funny. That's why, will read the next instalment.
Thanks for sharing!