Reviews for Harveste
Tayzza6966 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I FOUND THE OTHERS I'M SO HAPPY
Tayzza6966 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Oh please update! it's brilliant and I love it!
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I think I'm in love.
Maddie chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Oh dear lord this is brilliant! O_O I WANT MORE! I wanna see him going to Hogwarts and slaying all of them! Oh man..it would be so brilliant! 3 I'm now obsessed with this cross-over! It fits so well and its bound to be hilarious! :) 3
khr junkie chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
love it! wish i could see how dumbles reacts to Harveste. great story
419Jhat chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
My life is complete. That is all I have to say.

Ok, being serious now, this was awesome. You said, "I didn't want Morticia too over-protective like I've seen in other fics," and I'm freaking out. There are other fics with Harry and the Addams family? This is something I didn't know I needed! Wow! I think this is all I will read for the next week. Amazing tone with the story. You balanced the eccentric and morbid vibe they have perfectly.
That1Gal chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
BEST CROSSOVER EVER. I love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I first thought this was a female!Harry story, at least the title would suggest that, but once you go to the cross-dressing part I really lost most of my interest. Your writing is good and the Addams Family comes alive in this one-shot, but the Harry Potter you depict just doesn't work for me.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I'm reading them out of order but I don't care, this series is just so amazing!
shyd1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Haha so creative and fun!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Great.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Amazing story! I loved it!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I read all your Harveste Addams fics in one go over the summer, and am now rereading! They are SO good - simply brilliant. Love your writing style!
aishaduh chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh my gosh this is freaking awesome!
U.s.a.g.i.n.e.k.o-c.h.a.n chapter 1 . 11/10/2015