Reviews for House of Horrors
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wow, an absolutely fantastic story.
123a456e chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great story! But holy crap that was a scary house!
megdripdrop chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hey :') I just read this story and whilst reading I was wondering maybe if when you mentioned how Emily broke her leg after tackling an unsub off a building you could do a story about that? Because I'd be really interested in reading it. And this was a really good read as well xox
lizzabet chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Loved it! Awesome story:D
KylieRiley chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I loved this story! It was great. I love the way you write. You've got the characters down perfectly, and The suspense, the dialogue, the story, everything was just perfect. You are by far one of my favorite authors on here.
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Loved it!

I really enjoy your writing and Emily rocks,

I liked a lot the way she saved herself and Morgan ;)

Tough girls don't give up!

Thank you for the amazing story!
bananasoup chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was good, I like Emily 'saving the day' although she took a lot of damage for it. (Somehow Morgan saving the day seems to come with less blood / broken bones). Torture by Queen songs is a scary thought. And the Buffy quote at the end made me smile.

Also I'm not sure if I'm supposed to wonder this, but if the last victim is alive and no bodies were found ... is it not possible that some of the other victims are still alive (if crazy from all the Queen)?
this-love-is-sirius chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was pure perfection. The characterization of all characters was brilliant. Second to none.
lrigD chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was so good.

I love how Emily has a kind of running commentary - how she commented on situations etc. It was kind of fitting and it made the fic somewhat funny, too

Boobytrapped houses are awesome. Well, unless you're in one and you need to get out asap and you're injured...

All in all I loved this fic! Please don't stop writing :-)
JC chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Really good story! You're writing is excellent-very good style, flow, characters are well written and accurate, and the story unfolds really well. And it creeped me out. Well done!
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This story was amazing. Honestly, this is probably one of the most well written fanfics I've read in a long time. The intensity, the suspense, the build up and the eventual escape. The use of white snow as a metaphor for good and the twists and turns of a convoluted path and bugged house seems to be the epitome of evil. Also, the whole team is represented by Emily's thought, and, more often than not, this quips are sarcastic, witty, and downright funny, breaking through the severity of the situation you placed Morgan and Prentiss in. Also, the dream is a surreal understatement to Emily's doubts and fears, but it's beautifully worded. Your descriptions are also very well worded. I particularly like the explanation of stitches being black ants on Emily's skin. This quote really is my favorite: "'The hardest thing in this world is to live in it,' she answered, which really, wasn't much of an answer at all."

Amazing story. :)
sanctuary.for.all chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's a great story )

I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for posting