Reviews for Vongola Succession: True Edition
nayru9572 chapter 1 . 7/3
This is beautiful. I'd really like to see more fics like this, and maybe one about Ricardo with Daemon as his mist guardian. And with all those women Giotto's been with, you'd think he'd have more descendants that could become tenth...
Anyways, loved it!
Alice P. Snow chapter 1 . 5/26
Hahahahaha! One of the best things I have ever read. If something like this actually happened...well, I wouldn't really be all that surprised.
Ricardo, you're so naïve... The perfect prince do not exist, and this is certainly not Giotto
This explains why Tsuna has a no-good life! poor Tsuna xD
Rofl this fic was awesome xD
swanfrost chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I am actually in tears my friend this is amazing.
Dandelion-san chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Heh, dame-ness is pretty genetic then. Or would it be Ricardo's fault that Tsuna is so dame because he cursed Giotto's line?
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Couldn't help but laugh when I saw this :) I love the portrayal of his character here. A disreputable Giotto is actually pretty cool- I completely sympathise with the secondo in this fic and understand why Daemon wanted to get rid of Giotto's heir to the Vongola. Really- how shameful Primo.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
hahahahhaa funny
WritingClockwork chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Love this edition of Vongola History, oh dear...poor Tsuna! And a Giotto isn't the kind, charming primo we all thought him to be. Love the crack.
Crazed King chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oluhasuu chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
pfft jajajaja nice theory that fits so well XDD
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Lol i had a feeling that this might be the case, too. the image on ricardo’s mind of giotto and his cool image shattered into debris. haha
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hahahha really good one!
UnknownAlicex3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
LOL I can't help but feel sorry for Tsuna somehow and Secondo too haha XD
TunaSFX chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
omg this is hilarious. If this was legit, it would be awesome.