Reviews for Demons and Princes
MagicRose37 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I like it. I know it's been a while and it says complete but there's a shred of hope so I'll follow it.
Lovethehumor101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
IT DOES NOT STINK YOU MUST CONTIN UE
Sabisawesome chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Please continue! I want to read more! It's fantastic! 8D
deadaccountdonenomoregoodbye chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I loved this! You totally need to write a continuation or a second chapter!
salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
YOU. ARE. AWESOME. AS. PRUSSIA. xD SO COOL! I love it! :D
noxbocksty chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Moremoremoremore~! I love this so much!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
nyo~It doesn't stink! It's a very interesting idea! Please do write a continuation or a second chapter to this!
lightning834 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awesome fantasy story! a unique idea but its really good! please write more for this i want to know what happens!
APHxENGLAND chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
WHERE DID VASH GOOOOO! OMG I LOVE THIS FRIKEN FANTASY ITS SO GOOD (well i am a fantasy person of course) I LOVE THE DRAGON CONTRACT PART AND AUSTRIA WITH HIS KILLER VIOLIN. LOL HAHA PRUSSIA LOWER LEVEL WHEN DEMON IS FUNNY. KEEP WRITING PLEASE AND CONTINUE I DONT CARE CONTINUE FOR RUSSIA AND VASH DA? PLEASE I WANT TO NOE WAT HAPPENS TO VASH! REALLY GOOD STORY AND ITS BETTTER THEN MY IMAGINATION KEEP WRITING STORIES .
fauryanna chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is a really good story! Your universe is very interesting to me. It makes me want to learn more about it and about the characters' motivations (maybe from the way you wrote the characters, or maybe it's the plot). A sequel would be epic!
UndisclosedUprising chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Personally, I liked this fic. Please write a sequel? :D
anon chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Please write more of this! The story is so captivating, and I love the way you wrote this fantasy! Your writing style is lovely, and I would be extremely happy to see this continued. Please write more! (7)/