Reviews for Last Night and This Morning
malexfaith chapter 2 . 6/10
haha, that was fun. Love it. Thanks heaps for sharing
eternalovers chapter 2 . 5/1
LMAOO I THOUROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS it made me laugh at their "hard metal" explanation ahaha I loved it!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 2 . 3/12
Great story. The details where vague. But still enough to hint at the sexyness. It was also very funny. Well written & I loved the use of hard metal. Instead of sex. Finn's comment in the end wraped up the fic nice.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
hahaha...You are brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
LOVED IT!
Broadway's Next Baby chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read oh my god
Dante Andy Anderson chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
I have read this story many times and I still love it. And lol, Finn's exclamation at the end was hilarious.
May chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
I can't believe I did not noticed this before, I remember reading the first part and loving it! I had to read it again, it's one of those stories that you remember time to time, you know like at random times, somehow I always remember this and now we got a continuation and it was equally good! Sorry if I don't make sense it almost 3 am and my English it's not good when I'm sleepless:)
TaniaLo chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Awesome!
Thanks
santaku chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Hahahahahah
this is great!
Drunk Rachel is sooo cute! And I love the whole music-sex talking!
MsCarmicheal chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
I just died... Never expected another chapter! And just like the first it was really good! So is there any chance for more?
E.Elliot chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Man I love it!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Omg, I love these two chapters... I haven't laughed so hard in a VERY long time. Thank you SO SO MUCH. I'm still trying to catch my breath and stop the tears... But it had an adorable ending. I was wondering if you have any more chapters for this? It's funny and cute... not many fics have me laughing and swooning.
LeaSafarti-DiannaAgron chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Loved it!
wkgreen chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
LOL! Loved the morning after. :)