Reviews for I've got my big coat on
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Very nice character study.
Pearl sun chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Good story, I liked how for once Zoe didn't seem like such a bad person in your story and my favourite bit was when Emily lied to Zoe about Gillian.
tmvg chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wonderfully written! I love it! (:
Emy chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I love this! I really wish there were more fics about Emily but I can never find any.
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was great, as always. I definitely think you got into Emily's head there, tapped some of her reasoning behind her actions. It's got to be so tricky to be her, because she is the product of her parents. Manipulation is like second nature, I bet. Great work, wonderful read.
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
WOW! This was excellent! Great writing and it was great to get inside Emily's head for a change...and I think you did it perfectly! Great job!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
im not so sure about it...i like some things, like her lies (emily's) n i dont like others... but all in all i kinda liked it, just not so much. idk, im just not sure, but it works as a one shot, focused on Emily i guess...n there are not so many around actually, so...kudos for writing it in the 1st place!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Emily has learnt slot from from her dad. And in a way how to be human and understanding. She may have learnt this from Gillian too, I lived that scene when Gillian was explaining an interview cal was conducting to emily. Thanks for thus.