Reviews for Desert Island
sagajunkie chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
Cute, cute story. Glad I took the time to read it.
Giggles10101 chapter 21 . 2/9/2013
Oh my god that was the best story i've ever read!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
The story wasn't bad but it wasn't a great romance or anything.
Most of the story, except for two last chapters, Edward was with Tanya, very in love with her, although sometimes irritated or angry with her.
He told her and everyone else he loved Tanya, he kissed her, said she was beautiful, prettier than Bella... Really? This supposed to be a love story?
I believe Edward and Bella like each other, even maybe love, but only as friends. Especially Edward hasn't seem to have any passionate feelings for Bella.
vfvf chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
where is the sequel?
the story was amazing and i loved it
sfa chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
i absolutely LOVE this story!
rara avis91 chapter 21 . 3/7/2012
So where's the sequel? I enjoyed this so much and it does my heart good to see a young person who can write so well and also has the gift of story telling! Start the sequel soon! I NEED to know how they adapted to life in the real world and if they'd be able to cut it or decide to hoof it back to their island paradise!
Nehnah14 chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
Three words should tell you how much I liked this story:

DO THE SEQUEL!

You have 100% response on the votes so why fight it. Go on, you know you want to really!
Luna Shoane chapter 21 . 7/22/2011
If you do a sequel, can you post an author's note on this story please? Thank you! And quite a wonderful ending this chapter is!
D-gray gal chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
Yaaaaaay! I love the ending!
Sterolinelovely chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
perfect epilogue! It kept me hanging! the marriage part with emmett was so funny. I cracked up!
mayejrmorris chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
I loved this story. You could take a sequel to it in several directions. I will check out your new story because I do like your style of writing.

Maye.
twilightgreensoccerpup6 chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
LOVED IT!
edwardsgirly4eva chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
i loved this! this was excellent! please do a sequal!
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 21 . 7/18/2011