Reviews for Slave to Love
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
very different
tracieo chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I never saw the movie 91/2 weeks because Mickey Rourke is nasty, and not in a good way, but damn - if it inspried this - wow!
roblover2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Good story. I really enjoyed it
songster chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very interesting o/s. This was a scary Edward to me at the beginning. He's hot of course and Bella is willing to explore a bit of a darker side to her sexuality so it's not like she wasn't consenting. I liked that despite her surrendering some of her control, she still sticks up for herself when push comes to shove. I would worry about her otherwise. By the end we did see some vulnerability from Edward and you realize that despite his kind of cold controlling manner with her, he does care about her. I almost wish, not almost, I really wish you were continuing this a bit. I would love to see where these characters end up, if they survive the inevitable bumps in the relationship road, especially one a bit outside of the norm. Well done, btw, found you on Chicklette's fav list.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Excellent rendition of 9 1/2 weeks. Although I much prefer your ending to the original.
sousukes chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ooh, I liked this. It'd be cool if you continued it.
TwiHart chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I saw 9 1/2 weeks, in my first year in *ahem, college. It was so naughty good. Classic mindf*ck. And this totally captured the erotic, sexy mind games. I have to say I would never have seen the stalker, controling tendency paralles in canon Twi if you handn't written this but I can now. 9-1/2ward seemed pretty manipulative and self-interested, I guess I could see him thinking he was acting in her best interest. hehe - And while a dark, controlling, douchey Edward is intriguing and can even be sexy as hell he can leave me cold - or even wanting to punch him in the junk -LOL. Still, I got why this Bella rolled with it. I got that she liked him pushing her limits. I liked that she called him on it. I can only hope that if she isn't kicking him to the curb he will have more respect for her boundaries. Not sure it's in his nature. For me, the Russian girlie tongue would have been a deal breaker.
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I read this not realizing it was a one shot-more, please?
miranda04 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I really love good one-shots like this...a complete story in a little package.

Some one-shots do leave me wanting more (sometimes in good ways; sometimes bad), but I really enjoy ones like this because it IS complete. You don't need to do anything more. And I can just come back to this if I want a "quickie."

I think this was rec'd by Chicklette. Have to thank her. And thank you! Great job!
Chicklette chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i can't remember who rec'd this to me, which is *terrible,* because now I can't thank them!

Instead, I'll thank you. This was fantastic - I enjoyed every inch.

Thank you.
BeachRosey chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Good! Not sure about Jacob/Rose but interesting none the less.
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was great. A rollercoaster of emotions. Loved it!
shar0525 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
lovely. will you be taking it further?
Kenzersmom chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
welll well that was really really good i would love if it went on so we could see more of edward and get more background on him. i would love to see all about him and maybe a epov. i wonder why he was so kinky was he a dom? hummmmm.

does it really have to end?
TallulahBelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh Dear God! I haven't watched 9 1/2 weeks in a very long time, but I remember the emotions I felt when I watched it. It was a mix of wanting to know more, but frighten to know the answers.

You conveyed the erotic tension and fear so well in this one shot. I was so impressed! I wasn't sure if you were going to end this story as the original one did, but I think you left it in a good place. There is a sort of fill-in-the-blank with hope ending. Will things work out for them or will Edward continue to push Bella's boundaries until she runs away for good. I'd like to think that Edward learns that she isn't a toy.

I should say that the soundtrack also introduced me to the wonderful Bryan Ferry who wrote the song "Slave to Love"

Thank you for a good read! TB