Reviews for Slave to Love
jk chapter 1 . 6/9
what Edward did was really fucked up...I'm sure she had no idea it was a woman! and for him to do that without even talking to her was fucking wrong...and I really hate how easily she let him off the hook.
If someone pulled that shit on me I wouldn't have let him off the hook ever. Thatd be it, fucking done! Men are such fucking pigs, its always all about their fantasies. if Edward wanted it to be about bella he would have hired a man not a woman. Plus he invited someone into the bed without telling bella, without letting her make that choice for herself, and without her being able to make sure that person was clean/healthy etc. NO THANKS
Annie Lantus chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Awesome oneshot!
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
very different
tracieo chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I never saw the movie 91/2 weeks because Mickey Rourke is nasty, and not in a good way, but damn - if it inspried this - wow!
roblover2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Good story. I really enjoyed it
songster chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very interesting o/s. This was a scary Edward to me at the beginning. He's hot of course and Bella is willing to explore a bit of a darker side to her sexuality so it's not like she wasn't consenting. I liked that despite her surrendering some of her control, she still sticks up for herself when push comes to shove. I would worry about her otherwise. By the end we did see some vulnerability from Edward and you realize that despite his kind of cold controlling manner with her, he does care about her. I almost wish, not almost, I really wish you were continuing this a bit. I would love to see where these characters end up, if they survive the inevitable bumps in the relationship road, especially one a bit outside of the norm. Well done, btw, found you on Chicklette's fav list.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Excellent rendition of 9 1/2 weeks. Although I much prefer your ending to the original.
sapphicist chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ooh, I liked this. It'd be cool if you continued it.
TwiHart chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I saw 9 1/2 weeks, in my first year in *ahem, college. It was so naughty good. Classic mindf*ck. And this totally captured the erotic, sexy mind games. I have to say I would never have seen the stalker, controling tendency paralles in canon Twi if you handn't written this but I can now. 9-1/2ward seemed pretty manipulative and self-interested, I guess I could see him thinking he was acting in her best interest. hehe - And while a dark, controlling, douchey Edward is intriguing and can even be sexy as hell he can leave me cold - or even wanting to punch him in the junk -LOL. Still, I got why this Bella rolled with it. I got that she liked him pushing her limits. I liked that she called him on it. I can only hope that if she isn't kicking him to the curb he will have more respect for her boundaries. Not sure it's in his nature. For me, the Russian girlie tongue would have been a deal breaker.
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I read this not realizing it was a one shot-more, please?
miranda04 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I really love good one-shots like this...a complete story in a little package.

Some one-shots do leave me wanting more (sometimes in good ways; sometimes bad), but I really enjoy ones like this because it IS complete. You don't need to do anything more. And I can just come back to this if I want a "quickie."

I think this was rec'd by Chicklette. Have to thank her. And thank you! Great job!
Chicklette chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i can't remember who rec'd this to me, which is *terrible,* because now I can't thank them!

Instead, I'll thank you. This was fantastic - I enjoyed every inch.

Thank you.
BeachRosey chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Good! Not sure about Jacob/Rose but interesting none the less.
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was great. A rollercoaster of emotions. Loved it!
shar0525 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
lovely. will you be taking it further?