Reviews for Gone
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
So sad! :,)
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love when I can hear Tennant's voice, even in the third person. This was lovely, Laura.

"Because he did love her. Of course he did. He'd loved her for years. And he'd never told her."

That is the tragedy of the Doctor. Shakespearean. (sp?)
Guess WHO X lol chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Accurate description of would should have been said (TAKE NOTE DAVIES!). Such a lot said in so little words - and a nice short one, which one can read before seeing the author - -lol bet ur freaked out now . I'm your first stalker as an author lol.
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I love the last two lines. Beautiful. :)
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
:'( That was sad...
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
So sweet! So sad! So... Doctor!
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Perfect. Exactly what he'd think! It's great how you're copletely in his head :D x
Lousylark - Pelkasauras chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
*Sniffs* Aw...I like the little "Rose Tyler, I-" At the beginning, and then the -Love you. So much. So very, very much.- Very nice effect. :)
DreamingOfParadise chapter 1 . 9/21/2010

Very short, but very sad! Still not over Doomsday, and probably never ever will be!

Becky :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Ooh, I like it! Short, but sweet. Well, not really sweet, but y'know what I mean. I really love how you have the 'Rose Tyler, I-' and then you have a teensy bit of the Doctor's thoughts-ish after she's gone, and then it's just completed with '-love you. So much. So very, very much.' It's short, but it works. And I love how what the Doctor would've said to her isn't some long-winded thing like I've often read in various stories, but it's just a simple declaration of love, put as plainly as can be, and that makes it all the more real. _