Reviews for Time to Grow Up, or Not
MamaluvsRB chapter 37 . 9/22/2014
What a great story, I'm glad I came upon it now and really look forward to it's continuation with part 2. You have created such a loving, devoted version of these two that far surpasses the hopes we had for them on the show. They are adult in their relationship and loyalty yet so flirtatious and insatiable in their appreciation of one another. I love your banter and humor in this and I'm very happy to have come across your work. Well done, it's a favorite already and I can't wait to read on. Love everything about it!
Rookie Blue for ever chapter 37 . 3/21/2014
Just wanna say this a lovely story I know it's been a while but I had to say this thanks for sharing
jh126 chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
This is adorable. God I love their banter, and their foreplay! I just saw that there's lots & lots more chapters to go. I'm so thrilled. I just hope that Luke doesn't make it ugly at work for them in the coming days/weeks.
jh126 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
OMG! That was awesome! I know I've read this story before because I remember Capt Kirk playing & singing in the band, and Andy camping with Traci & Leo. But, Geez, you write Sam as the ultimate lover better than I can ever remember from any other fanfic. I am just mush right now. Love it!
Jenna chapter 27 . 8/9/2012
I've never done a review before but I felt it was time to relent. :) Not only is you story grammatically correct and clear in what you're saying (Which I love) , but it has such a charming humor to it, that I haven't gotten even close to bored of it. Hey, it happens :P Your end notes also crack me up, where do you come up with this? Anyways, great job and don't stop writing! 3
icewitch73 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I like the band members.

A POLE DANCER? LMAO! That was awesome!
icewitch73 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Yay! Andy is relaxing!
icewitch73 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I like that Andy can admit to herself that she's settling. Can't wait for her to get over that, lol!

ps-thank you for the visual of Sam Swarek playing in a band. It conjures familiar and yummy Ben images. :)
Nathy3 chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Wow Sam even thought about the phone! I was as clueless as Andy at first lol

Smart move Sam!
Nathy3 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
I like fighting Sam and he seems to have a good plan to make Andy choose him. He knows how to get under her skin and he'll use that
Nathy3 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Lol at the Star Trek nicknames, that's funny!

Sam playing the guitar and singing *sigh* I'd be dead if I'd see that happening haha!

The end of the chapter broke my heart, poor Sam :(
Nathy3 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
The part where Andy is full of contradictions at the beginning is brilliant! Totally Andy like (on the show) she's afraid that he's not the safe choice but yet, he's the one she's running to when she goes away from something/someone else...

And the dance scene at the end, so cute! I would love to see them dance on the show
Nathy3 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Love the banter in this first chapter! It's totally in character :)

I was looking for a long RB fanfic and I'm glad yours was recommended on a Sam & Andy board!

Looking forward to read it all!
MingPaiGirl chapter 37 . 11/3/2011
Great Story! Will look for your other one now :) Definitely helps reading while waiting for June 2012 to arrive :)
sloantate chapter 32 . 6/29/2011
Loved this chapter, and your humour :D