Reviews for Spring and Winter
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 1/26
This fits them so well, I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
It was really amazing and well written.
berryboom chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
TraptWolf94 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Your summary gave me goosebumps.
renzie17 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
It's so beautiful! ;u;
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Really? Just second only? Damn, I can't even make a decent one after four tries.

On another note, I really liked how Sasuke and Sakura are the embodiments of Winter and Spring. It fits them, especially Sakura. A little too well I admit. Nonetheless, it sure is fascinating to see her from a girl to a woman. I guess that meant Spring is growing closer while Winter is about to end. Searched for the flower in google and whoa, that is one beautiful flower!
SorrowoftheHeart chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really liked this... Actually, like is an understatement. I loved it. It was very intriguing. :3
PhasicDreamer chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is amazing. I'm in awe of your writing and how you can tell such a beautiful story. Hopefully I can find more stories you've created and enjoy those as well.

Luxsamee Pajak
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
such a cute settibg and such amazing analogy!
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
mscalliope chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Really beautiful. I honestly thought I was gonna cry near the end (but I didn't... much) and that doesn't usually happen so- you must have done an awesome job, neh? :) Thanks for sharing this awesome piece of awesomeness.
PsyMama17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
beautiful! I loved it. _
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I don't know how I ended up crying like mad... Sasuke is like winter... Sakura is like spring... she always will follow him... because she loves him T_T

Do I need to say that I loved it? I LOVED IT!

To fav.
thecigarettesong chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Such a beautiful story. I loved how you protrayed Sasuke and Sakura as the two seasons. Especially loved how you ended the story. It was well-written and I could imagine the landscape and everything so vividly. A great one-shot. Good job!
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aw I loved this, It was so sweet!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »