Reviews for The Envelope
My review was posted eventuell thoughts it wasn't finnischen :'( I'm ashamed for trat.
It's the one with Chapeau at the beginning.
About your think with mistakes: I once read a story with far, far, far more mistakes so that it wasn't eben readable :-D
When I read this fanfic my imagination ran wild how it would end but I never expected that. Also I thought the characters weren't OCC but just as in the original story and every action seemed well thoughtout. At the half I came up with an idea myself, but I'm really no good at writing. Do you know the asian show "We got married"? Please look it up, there are videos on YouTube. I imagined Lory forcing our most loved blind couple together on the show with a LoveMe-request, simpler as in your story . and I couldn't hold in my laughter. The idea was just too hilarious and it would be such a punch in the face for Sho. Sorry for ging on about my idea, but I hope you'd like this idea just as much as me and write about it (unfulfilled dreams of fans are so sad T.T). And also sorry because of my bad English, I'm from Germany and typing this actually on my phone (always this shitty autocorrect : ).
Best regards
Some momentarily satisfied fan from Germany .*
Chateau!
This has been one of the greatest, happiest and simply lovliest fanfic I've read so far.
Your storyline follows a well thoughtout plan. And in my opinion the few mistakes you made aren't fatal eno
crystallyte chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
I actually wanted for ren to get really pissed at lory :(
But other than that, 3
Kaneko352 chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Lol! "My other son!",doesnt that make ren/corn/kuon gay?!
FangirlX chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
LOVE IT..LOVE IT..LOVE IT!..OMG...Other than Yashiro-san, I am a major Ren x Kyoko fangirl and this was just PERFECT..loving how the president is already planning their wedding and Kuu their grandchildren... :D...awwwww..Loving it...Too bad Sho wasn't in it much...LOVED it..That just sent my FANGIRL on over load..
kitkatketi chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I know this is REALLY late, but you should have totally made kyoko slap ren when he said that he was corn or something like that!... just to shock the crowd lol . I feel that she would get mad and think that ren was making fun of her :D
Although it didn't happen... that little plot came into my mind when i finished reading your story and it would've been hilarious!
Anyways! That was a great story, and really funny too .
Hinata'sMuse chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
This story was absolutely BRILLIANT, AMAZING, and filled with CHOCOLATE DESSERT INSPIRED HAPPINESS. :D I have (so far) read it seven times!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
what a twist, Kuu hooked them up v. funny really :). on a little grammatical note, Kuu calls Lory Boss, not the other way around. anyway, it was really good and i enjoyed it. nice job!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
let the embaressment (i probably spelled that wrong :p) start!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
figures :) it's never just one. it's both v i love it when the President tortures him :3
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
So...Kyoko has completed all her goals...but she's still not mature. Baka...just confess Kyoko.
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
figures...this could only happen with Kyoko, looks like the President isnt playing around anymore though :3
Amanthya chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I'm enjoying the story, but I'd be pretty p*ssed if my friends were treating my love life like their own amusement-show. I bet Ren will be mad! And perhaps Kyoko too.
Literati Lover chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
haha Very cute :) nicely done! I could totally see the president doing this :P
machi3663 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I loved this fanfic! You've done a job pretty well done :D

Thank YOU! 3