Reviews for The Raising Of A McGiblet
I love Gibbs chapter 7 . 8/16
Total brilliance, would love to know how Gibbs and McGee handle a small kid and a puppy! He he it would be soooo funny! ;)
Kagome Avalon chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Is there a posibility of a sequel to this story? Maybe tell about Tony's first day of school? First day of middle school? First day of high school? First g/f? Prom? Graduation? College and what his career goals are?
calikocat chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
This series is probably one of the more unique collection of NCIS fics I've read. Tony makes an adorable child, and I love the relationship between Tim and Jethro.
AMAPADME chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Oh great ending. Perfect dog for Tny. Loved how he knew who Mac was.
IMSLES chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Love that Tony found a dog like Mac! How sweet.

Thanks for the story. Look forward to the next.

Precious Pup chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Nice wrapping up and they all seem pretty happy together after all their dramas.
starjems88 chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
loved it! hope u can write more startin tim, gibbs ans little tony:)
siltrana chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
aww what a great way to end the fic.
AMAPADME chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
Wow this one was chock full of intense stuff. Glad Tim woke up as it would not be good to loose him.

any time a parent is in the hospital kids don't know how to react too well. Hope he gets better now that Tim is awake.

poor Gibbs too. he needs Tim TLC too.
Malene chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Love these stories.. cant wait till next chapter is coming up :) just love them together :) hehe
Precious Pup chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Oh I think it was me who suggested this. :) I enjoyed this chapter very much. I liked the idea of poor Tim being injured and frustrated that he couldn't really play with Tony like he wants and how Gibbs would handle Tim being the one who got injured. I like this. Next time anything happens Gibbs will remember how to handle this situation better and keep Tony in the loop more, rather then cutting him off. Both Gibbs and Tim like the outdoors so a dog would be perfect for playing with Tony and long walks. And I suspect for lots of Tony inspired mischeif!
IMSLES chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
I'm so glad Timmy woke up. Poor little Tony missing his daddies, even if 'Grandpa' Docky ;-) did a nice job watching him for them.

A little puppy for Tony will make for a cute little story!

starjems88 chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Can't wait 2 read the next chapter:)
AMAPADME chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Ok I know I am a little slow at commenting.

Just want to say BWHAHAHAH. I so totally know that thing kids do make so hard for you not to buy something. I think Tony is a master though. Don't know that I would have fallen for something quite that big.
IMSLES chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Uhoh Tim, lol. Tony cuddling the doggie, just picturing it AAAAWWWW.