Reviews for Revenge Of The Halloween Kids
sahara singleton chapter 1 . 2/3
i like it they sould have put this in the movie . i mean those kids had it coming they should have never pranked her like that . i would have done the same thing she did and left them . i hope you writh morre to this .
Type your review here...
Lachrymose Comedian chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
It's interesting to see her get punished as well.
Tinchie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved the story, and I'm glad Rhonda (dont know if I spelled it right) got what was coming to her. I mean seriously I can see leaving behind the girl that played the prank on her and the other kid no one cares about, but not the guy who actually seemed to care for her. Unlike Rhonda I'm not a Bitch, so I wouldn't have left any of them behind.
MP Cole chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Loved it, I liked the movie too. I thought she would at least have let Schrader escape with her. This was a good creepy one. Check out my TRT story too and let me know what you think. Thnx and good job on this!
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was a good idea for a TrT fanfic. I always hated Rhonda for leaving everyone but Macy down there. You have a very poetic style of writing that reminded me a little bit of Ray Bradbury's "Something Wicked This Way Comes." Considering both involve ghouls and specters, I think it fits pretty well.