Reviews for Digimon Xros Wars! Alternate Universe 02!
Aiza Khan chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Ooh Taiki and Dorulumon are main partners? That is frickkin awesome! Although there's a lot of things I don't get it. I think Akari and Taiki should already know each other. Maybe Akari could have disappeared or something, I dunno. And the battle was a bit confusing to read. Too many characters at once. I like it though
Wrathie Winsre chapter 51 . 7/10/2014
Although I have not reviewed yet, this chapter prompted me to do so.
I've started treating your story as canon instead of being AU, which is frightening, but I really liked your version, as in, really, your story makes me believe that Xros Wars is worth watching after all.
I'll probably be very disappointed in the end, your fic has all the elements of what Digimon could be.
Seriousness when it's necessary, but never really treating itself too seriously, I think overall we need it to be a silly, but filled with meaning and examples of friendship.

This fic is a breath of fresh air as although there is lots of evil plots going on at the background, you take it to your stride and makes me feel like a kid again, in a good way!
This chapter culminates brings the end to a great arc and chapter, really like what you got here!
Thanks for the amazing read, and hope for more - even if it's completed.
Oh right - i don't understand what the hell Taiki explained earlier besides Timelord, that I get.
Also, - not enough romance _

-cheers
wrathie
UruExplorer DTC chapter 88 . 6/23/2014
Aleu101 Yes, Kuuko is Shoutmon and Akari's kid. :)
Aleu101 chapter 88 . 6/22/2014
I love this story but I just want to make sure Kuuko is Shoutmon and Akari's daughter right?
DragonWarrior20 chapter 88 . 3/19/2014
EPIC! This is the most awesome fan fix ever! You have made many Digi-Fusion like Shoutmon X5K, Grand King X9 (is that it) and ShineGreymon Omega Mode! I'm so glad to read this and even though the time travel are confusing, it's awesome! Sorry I didn't add more but I don't know what else to say!

Again, congratulation for an awesome fan fic!

Kida- YIPPEEEE! Everybody party!

Verdict: 10 of 10
DragonWarrior20 chapter 87 . 3/18/2014
Awesome chapters!

Kida- Can I have some cakes? _
DragonWarrior20 chapter 86 . 3/18/2014
Epic!
DragonWarrior20 chapter 85 . 3/18/2014
Wait, Gravmon, Ryouma and Quartzmon are the same person? Weird.
DragonWarrior20 chapter 84 . 3/18/2014
4 chapters for the Finish line!
DragonWarrior20 chapter 83 . 3/18/2014
They can't escape that dreaded anime world because it was a doomed timeline? I hope they can escape.
DragonWarrior20 chapter 82 . 3/18/2014
Great chapter but I hate that anime.
DragonWarrior20 chapter 81 . 3/17/2014
Imagine if Sora, Rika, Zoe, Yoshi and Angie wears Goggles? It'll be, like, reverse role! XD
DragonWarrior20 chapter 76 . 3/17/2014
No! The world is gone!
DragonWarrior20 chapter 74 . 3/16/2014
It's the end of the world!
DragonWarrior20 chapter 73 . 3/16/2014