Reviews for Proud Beyond the Grave
DAWWW! very very cute! :D
Sometsuki chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Amazing! I love this!
Yolonda chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I like it! This should have been in the books, it's just THAT good.

(A girl named Yolonda (or Yolanda) was also in the books. I think that might be part of why I like them: "I" died at the rally.)
SehkmetGoddess of Destruction chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
i like it.
ducttapeandladybugsandboredom chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I loved it! Well done!
theperksofbeingarunner chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Oh I loved that! I loved that series too! Even if I read it like 2 years ago! I loved your take on what Jen thought of Luke before her death and then after the revolution.
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
:'( so sad that she died.
liz chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
nice story. jen was a really brave person and wanted to do what was right.
EmKathleen13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
aw, that was sad and happy at the same time, i loved it :)
gayeverdeen chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow :) This piece is amazing. You seemed to capture not only Jen's spirit and personality, but also her wisdom beyond her years that most people miss when they read the first book :) Great job!
SkipThisPartAndCallMeRyu chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I hated it when Jen died, (I loved when Luke when insane in the last book and saw her) she was such a wonderful character, I cried when she died... Anyway, awesome job with the story.

(PS Fortunately Luke did NOT die in the real books)
helpmeimstuckon chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was really good i don't cry at much but you managed to bring tears to my eyes.
Exmoorpony chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Dang. A one-shot. That one was good. You captured Jen's fiery spirit perfectly.

Margaret Peterson Haddix is the author's name by the way. I've read all the books, but I remember the first one really well. The one with Nina as the main character was one of my favourites too. But I've forgotten a lot of the different things that happened. I know some random stuff though. Like, in Among the Free, Luke cares for horses in the base of the Population Police. The book before that, Nina acts like a big sister to Matt.

Anyway, it's too bad this is a one-shot. I can't do too much with Jen. I have an idea for you if you're interested though. Do one before Luke and Jen meet. After all, Jen had a life before Luke, right?